Random good picture Not show
1. The firework exploded in his hand.
2. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
3. They were clearing up when the second bomb exploded.
4. He exploded in a paroxysm of rage.
5. A bomb exploded at the embassy, injuring several people.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The building was destroyed when the defective boiler exploded.
7. The device exploded underneath a van.
8. A 100-pound bomb exploded/went off today, injuring three people.
9. When the boiler exploded many people were injured.
10. According to observers[sentencedict.com], the plane exploded shortly after take-off.
11. The bomb and other explosive exploded.
12. Fortunately the house was empty when the bomb exploded .
13. A bomb exploded at one of London's busiest railway stations this morning.
14. A bomb planted in a garbage can exploded early today.
15. The ground quaked as the bomb exploded.
16. Suddenly Charles exploded with rage.
17. The tanks exploded as the plane hit the ground.
18. A thunderclap exploded above us.
19. She exploded into loud laughter.
20. They felt the ground quake as the bomb exploded.
21. 'All right. You can stuff your money!' Reynolds exploded.
22. Guests panicked and screamed when the bomb exploded.
23. A clap of thunder exploded overhead.
24. The firework exploded in a shower of sparks.
25. The boiler from excessive pressure of steam exploded.
26. A rocket exploded with a blinding flash.
27. He suddenly exploded into maniacal laughter.
28. A home-made bomb exploded during the disturbances.
29. There was a sudden flare as a fuel tank exploded.
30. There was a huge bang as if someone had exploded a rocket outside.
More similar words: explode, explore, exploit, explosion, unexplored, exploration, exploitation, explain, explicit, explanation, inexplicable, dislodge, malodorous, melodramatic, mode, code, bode, anode, erode, model, plot, modern, modest, wooden, episode, forebode, deploy, aplomb, employ, duodenum.