Random good picture Not show
2. She shows a blithe disregard for danger.
3. A blithe heart makes a blooming visage.
4. It does so with blithe disregard for best scientific practice.
5. He drove with blithe disregard for the rules of the road.
6. Mary spoke with blithe certainty about her future.
7. When Claire left, the blithe people followed her.
8. Nobody should be too blithe here either.
9. It heard blithe announcements from two military eminences which were hardly reassuring.
10. Relieved to have grass underfoot silencing his blithe escape, Laverne glances back with all the charm of a lowly jackal.
11. Meanwhile, rehearsals for Blithe Spirit were proceeding to their second week with me sitting on this bombshell.
12. The autumn air , blithe and vivacious, elated Philip.
13. Shelley called the skylark a " blithe spirit " because of its happy song.
14. He blithe guru spray - painting smiley faces along Wall Street.
15. She said "hi" with the blithe assurance of someone who knew how much she'd been missed.
16. Only a few notes separate these blithe romantic machinations from film noir.http://sentencedict.com/blithe.html
17. Buck Mulligan at once put on a blithe broadly smiling face.
18. Around the conference centre, the party rocks on with blithe disregard for the economic and political turbulence beyond.
19. But this knowledge is not so easily acquired as blithe references to the problem might suggest.
20. Saconi was in there at one of the tables, blithe and ambivalent in the diffused natural light.
21. She wasn't the same Juliet Avery who had cycled to the hospital yesterday morning, blithe and carefree.
22. As for the promise to ban fox-hunting, it was given with such a blithe nonchalance as to be spine-chilling.
23. The other three are gifts that Mrs. Campbell and myself would be blithe of your acceptance.
24. Suzanne's feelings about food and eating had gone from blithe unconcern to anxiety.
25. The final piece of this puzzling jigsaw is Linda's gym assistant Chad Feldheimer, played by Pitt with a blithe goofball goodness.
26. I'm unwilling to believe that Palin is an uncaring mother, so this blithe statement of unreflective parenting reflects and reinforces what working women with children seem obliged to tell themselves.
More similar words: blithely, obliterate, obliterated, monolith, little by little, blip, blink, blind, oblige, public, sublime, oblique, publisher, publish, sibling, obliged, blizzard, publicly, in public, rambling, oblivion, republic, obliquely, oblivious, Republican, trembling, publicity, establish, public good, obligation.