Random good picture Not show
(3) The drug is variously known as crack or freebase.
(4) The code was difficult to crack.
(5) I noticed a crack in the ceiling.
(6) There's a crack in this cup.
(7) A fine crack ran up the wall.
(8) The X-ray showed a crack in one rib.
(9) The rain-water dripped through a crack on the ceiling.
(10) It is a tough nut for him to crack.
(11) It is a hard nut for him to crack.
(12) We can crack nuts with nutcrackers.
(13) He hammered the wedge into the crack in the stone.
(14) There's a crack in everything.That's how the light gets in.
(15) Any crack in a car windscreen always seems to be right in the driver's line of vision.
(16) With that crack in it, the vase is worth practically nothing.
(17) You can squeak through a crack if your head could.
(18) Crack is a highly potent and addictive derivative of cocaine.
(19) Kathryn had seen him through a crack in the curtains.
(20) It isn't the crack of doom.
(21) I must fill that crack in the wall. Sentencedict.com
(22) The door opened just a crack.
(23) The government is determined to crack down on terrorism.
(24) He's a tough nut to crack.
(25) She is a crack shot with a rifle.
(26) Don't pour hot water into the glass or it will crack.
(27) For the first time her veneer of politeness began to crack.
(28) On two occasions she had peeked at him through a crack in the wall.
(29) Don't put boiling water in the glass or it will crack.
(30) The pressure of the water caused the wall of the dam to crack.