Random good picture Not show
1. The police have blocked the road.
2. A severe snowstorm blocked up railroads.
3. The road was completely blocked by an overturned truck.
4. The road was blocked by fallen logs.
5. The outlet of a water pipe was blocked.
6. The clouds have blocked the sun out.
7. The way is blocked by the tall cataract.
8. The road was blocked in both directions.
9. The gutters were blocked and overflowing.
10. Heavy curtains blocked out the sunlight.
11. In Mid-Wales six inches of snow blocked roads.
12. The playground has been blocked out.
13. Drifts of snow blocked the way.
14. The road ahead was blocked.
15. The road was blocked with snow.
16. The road was blocked by a truck.
17. The river is blocked up with ice.
18. She accuses me of having blocked out the past.
19. My view of the stage was blocked by the big hat of the woman sitting in front of me.
20. Our cars get blocked in and we can't leave for ages.
21. The police blocked off the street where the gunman was hiding.
22. A flock of sheep blocked our entry to the village.
23. The police had blocked the road and would not let the cars pass.
24. The way was blocked[sentencedict.com], so we went by an alternative road.
25. The car has been blocked in by all those lorries.
26. The harbour was blocked in by floating masses of ice.
27. A solid phalanx of policemen blocked the road.
28. The flashing lights mean that the road is blocked.
29. The police blocked the street off.
30. One of the air-ducts has become blocked.