Synonym: break, shatter, smash, strike. Similar words: trash, ash, crack, craft, crawl, a share, wash up, flash. Meaning: [kræʃ] n. 1. a loud resonant repeating noise 2. a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles) 3. a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures) 4. the act of colliding with something 5. (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative. v. 1. fall or come down violently 2. move with, or as if with, a crashing noise 3. undergo damage or destruction on impact 4. move violently as through a barrier 5. break violently or noisily; smash; 6. occupy, usually uninvited 7. enter uninvited; informal 8. cause to crash 9. hurl or thrust violently 10. undergo a sudden and severe downturn 11. stop operating 12. sleep in a convenient place.
Random good picture Not show
2. Griffiths is the sole survivor of the crash.
3. The lamp post got bent in the crash.
4. I just want to crash out on the sofa.
5. Ten people were killed in the train crash.
6. At least ten people were killed in the crash.
7. There was a loud crash offstage.
8. Her parents were killed in a plane crash.
9. The crash victim is now on a life-support machine.
10. She suffered only minor grazes in the crash.
11. He was killed in the air crash.
12. He suffered awful injuries in the crash.
13. Survivors of the crash were rescued by helicopter.
14. He took a crash course in Italian.
15. The poor weather was partly responsible for the crash.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Her father died tragically in a car crash.
17. He developed a split personality after the crash.
18. The crash happened in thick fog.
19. Moments later , I heard a terrible crash.
20. The tree fell with a great crash.
21. Three people were killed in the crash.
22. Her legs were partly paralysed in the crash.
23. The plane was completely burnt out after the crash.
24. Suddenly there was a great crash of thunder.
25. I did a 15-week crash course in typing.
26. The plane crash bereaved her of her busband.
27. She was fatally wounded in a car crash.
28. Crash helmets are mandatory for motorcyclists.
29. The impact of the crash reduced the car to a third of its original length.
30. Victims of the crash will be compensated for their injuries.
More similar words: trash, ash, crack, craft, crawl, a share, wash up, flash, cash in, washed out, scratch, as far as, phrase, fashion, cash in on, Democrat, aircraft, scramble, cameras, in so far as, contrast, democratic, old-fashioned, meritocracy, by contrast, harassment, contrast to, embarrassed, infrastructure.