Random good picture Not show
1. The lake was recently designated a conservation area.
2. There is a need for the conservation of trees.
3. There is a need for the conservation of trees, or there will soon be no forests.
4. This proposal will incense conservation campaigners.
5. In these conservation - conscious times, areas of grassland are no longer expendable.
6. Cheaper energy conservation techniques have been put into operation in the developed world.
7. The new road will cut through a conservation area.
8. There is a strong case for an energy conservation programme.
9. Then he began his most famous work, the conservation and rebinding of the Book of Kells.
10. Environmental conservation generally works in favour of maintaining the status quo.
11. Some accommodation between conservation and tourism is essential.
12. Development is not normally permitted in conservation areas.
13. Profits are channelled to conservation groups.
14. Energy conservation reduces your fuel bills and helps the environment.
15. The Medway estuary is recognized internationally as a conservation area.
16. The zoo is doing major conservation work, both in captivity and in the field.
17. Soil conservation is intended to kurb erosion.
18. The conservation of tropical forests is of crucial importance .
19. The benefits of conservation are both financial and aesthetic.
20. Recycling is an important part of the conservation of resources.
21. Conservation groups have united in protest against the planned new road.
22. No new building is permitted in conservation areas.
23. My father's life work was devoted to the conservation of the Longleat estate.
24. He is founding director of The Conservation Foundation.
25. Even well-meaning attempts at conservation can bring problems.
26. Energy conservation as a philosophy was born out of the 1973 oil crisis.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Road development in the area has been severely affected by the conservation programmes of the council.
28. The district is under consideration for designation as a conservation area.
29. The outcome will be seen as a litmus test of government concern for conservation issues.
30. The Countryside Commission was set up as the government's official watchdog on conservation.
More similar words: conservative, observation, reservation, consideration, innovation, conditions, consumption, constitution, construction, relationship, demonstration, constitutional, conversation, confrontation, concentration, telecommunications, at intervals, consent, consensus, consequence, in consequence, consecutive, consequently, intervention, munitions, nation, equation, zonation, operation, location.