Random good picture Not show
(4) We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
(5) How much does it cost to get to Shinj?
(6) It'll cost you to have your roof mended.
(7) Let's split the cost right down the middle.
(8) It must cost a good deal to live here.
(9) The cost is ￡22, plus ￡1 for postage.
(10) The cost of these proposed changes makes them unacceptable.
(11) This CD only cost me a fiver.
(12) Don't forget to budget for the cost of textbooks.
(13) The cost given is only approximate.
(14) The overall cost of the exhibition was ￡400,000.
(15) The approxi-mate cost varies from around ￡150 to ￡250.
(16) This forced the cost of living up considerably.
(17) A careless mistake cost the company millions of dollars.
(18) The total cost was $10, 000, plus 14% interest.
(19) Does the question of cost figure in your plans?
(20) The cost of land in Tokyo is prohibitive.
(21) Please figure out the total cost.
(22) How much does it cost to hire videos?
(23) It will cost you 1000 yuan at most.
(24) The work was carried out at minimal cost.
(25) You couldn't hold the cost of production down.
(26) The cost to taxpayers would be minimal.
(27) This hard-wearing material combines cost effectiveness with quality.
(28) In point of cost, the first plan is better.
(29) These cost ten pence a pound.
(30) The cost was a staggering $10 million.