Random good picture Not show
1. The track star outran all of his competitors.
2. She was pared with a famous movie star.
3. The girls worshipped the pop star.
4. A stellar wind streams outward from the star.
5. Sirius is the brightest star in the sky.
6. Sixties singing star Petula Clark is making a comeback.
7. He dramatized the biography of the basketball star.
8. His star was in the ascendant.
9. The club were forced to sell their star player.
10. Eventually, the star attained the velocity of light.
11. The 23-year-old US tennis star looks unbeatable this season.
12. The rock star had a captive audience.
13. She is the undoubted star of British ballet.
14. It is a visible star in the sky.
15. A new star attracted the notice of the astronomer.
16. Every body is a star in the sky.
17. A bright star shone in the East.
18. His dream of being a movie star became true.
19. Francesca was a rising star in the cinema.
20. light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.
21. Anna is a rising star in the world of modelling.
22. She accused her co - star of trying to hog the limelight.
23. The star has a ski slope reserved exclusively for her.
24. As a famous star, she never highhatted anybody,[sentencedict.com/star.html] even the common people.
26. The actress was only 17 when she was plucked from obscurity and made a star.
27. There's great mystique attached to/surrounding the life of a movie star.
28. There was a flurry of activity as the film star appeared on the balcony.
29. Her latest project is a film based on the life of a nineteenth-century music hall star.
30. Every wall in her bedroom was covered with pin-ups of her favourite pop star.
More similar words: stare, start, starter, start up, start off, target, guitar, get around, military, secretary, voluntary, militarism, elementary, planetarium, documentary, the proletariat, stand, stay, stair, stake, stack, pasta, staff, state, just as, statue, stand by, stand for, stay up, stand up.