Random good picture Not show
1. Silence gives consent.
2. Silence gives [means] consent.
3. Consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
4. I'm sure she wouldn't consent.http://sentencedict.com
5. Her parents refused their consent to the marriage.
6. He took the car without the owner's consent .
7. It is difficult to cajole him into consent.
8. They parted by mutual consent.
9. Children under 16 cannot give consent to medical treatment.
10. The written consent of a parent is required.
11. They can't publish your name without your consent.
12. Your silence implies tacit consent to these proposals.
13. He was under the age of consent.
14. Silence sometimes implies consent.
15. Silence often implies consent.
16. He cajoled his parents into consent giving him money to buy a new car.
17. Testing patients without their consent would constitute a professional and legal offence.
18. We hope you will consent to act in his stead.
19. The child's parents or guardians must give their consent before she has the operation.
20. Subject to your consent, I will try again.
21. Mary's parents refused their consent to her marriage.
22. Can my child be medically examined without my consent?
23. He withheld his consent to the marriage.
24. You can't obtain my consent by force.
25. Do you have the consent of your employer?
26. Shakespeare is, by common consent, the greatest English dramatist.
27. He threw me a smile that telegraphed consent.
28. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
29. He is charged with taking a car without the owner's consent.
30. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
More similar words: consensus, consequently, consequence, consecutive, in consequence, conservative, conservation, consistent, consistently, sentiment, sense, in a sense, make sense, senseless, response, CONS, consult, consist, consume, sentence, consumer, constant, consider, at present, represent, construct, consist of, consist in, essentially, conspiracy.