Random good picture Not show
1. Consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
2. Silence gives consent.
3. Her parents refused their consent to the marriage.
4. He took the car without the owner's consent .http://sentencedict.com
5. It is difficult to cajole him into consent.
6. Children under 16 cannot give consent to medical treatment.
7. Silence gives [means] consent.
8. The written consent of a parent is required.
9. They can't publish your name without your consent.
10. He cajoled his parents into consent giving him money to buy a new car.
11. Your silence implies tacit consent to these proposals.
12. Testing patients without their consent would constitute a professional and legal offence.
13. We hope you will consent to act in his stead.
14. The child's parents or guardians must give their consent before she has the operation.
15. He was under the age of consent.
16. Subject to your consent, I will try again.
17. Mary's parents refused their consent to her marriage.
18. My aunt never married because her father wouldn't consent to her marriage.
19. She was unable to give informed consent because of a mental condition.
20. Silence sometimes implies consent.
21. Silence often implies consent.
22. At no time did I give my consent to the plan.
23. I'm sure she wouldn't consent.
24. Can my child be medically examined without my consent?
25. Parental consent is required before the operation can take place.
26. He withheld his consent to the marriage.
27. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
28. He is charged with taking a car without the owner's consent.
29. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
30. There was no school play because the principal withheld his consent.
More similar words: consensus, consequently, consequence, consecutive, in consequence, conservative, conservation, consistent, consistently, sentiment, sense, in a sense, make sense, senseless, response, CONS, consult, consist, consume, sentence, consumer, constant, consider, at present, represent, construct, consist of, consist in, essentially, conspiracy.