Random good picture Not show
1) Distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
2) I have quite a good relationship with my parents.
3) In any relationship, you have to make compromises.
4) She was the dominant partner in the relationship.
5) The book explores the relationship between religion and civilization.
6) There was nothing improper about our relationship .
7) She has a very close relationship with her sister.
8) Their relationship hasn't always been amicable.
9) This was the first sexual relationship I had had.
10) We had a long, happy,(http://sentencedict.com/relationship.html) fruitful relationship.
11) Mo's very upfront with him about their relationship.
12) A note of discord crept into their relationship.
13) He's very passive in the relationship.
14) They kept their relationship secret from their parents.
15) Our relationship fizzled into nothing.
16) His relationship with the KGB came under scrutiny.
17) Their relationship was tolerated but not encouraged.
18) I'm not interested in a romantic relationship.
19) A relationship built on lies won't last.
20) Leaving the relationship does not mean that the battering will stop.
21) They accused her of an incestuous relationship with her father.
22) I have established a good working relationship with my boss.
23) Their close and financially rewarding relationship was sufficient to call into question the independence and disinterest of the directors.
24) His new relationship with Germany is enshrined in a new non-aggression treaty.
25) We have a relationship infinitely superior to those of many of our friends.
26) If the relationship doesn't make you a better person, then you are with the wrong one.
27) No matter how strong you are how notable your attainments, you have endruring significance only in your relationship to others.
28) A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
29) We had been together for two years, but both of us felt the relationship wasn't really going anywhere.
30) Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.
More similar words: relation, correlation, in relation to, championship, revelation, relative, relatively, violation, inflation, isolation, citizenship, population, regulation, installation, translation, legislation, speculation, calculation, conservation, consideration, demonstration, relate, related, telecommunications, munitions, conditions, nation, consumption, constitution, construction.