Synonym: comfortable, cozy, effortless, gentle, informal, kindly, lenient, mild, natural, plain, pleasant, restful, simple, smooth, snug. Antonym: anxious, careful, difficult, uneasy. Similar words: take it easy, as yet, fantasy, ease, least, beast, whereas, at ease. Meaning: ['iːzɪ] adj. 1. posing no difficulty; requiring little effort 2. not hurried or forced 3. free from worry or anxiety 4. affording pleasure 5. having little impact 6. readily exploited or tricked 7. in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich 8. marked by moderate steepness 9. not strict 10. affording comfort 11. casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior 12. less in demand and therefore readily obtainable 13. obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally. adv. 1. with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily') 2. without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly') 3. in a relaxed manner; or without hardship.
Random good picture Not show
(2) Early start makes easy stages.
(4) Custom makes all things easy.
(5) All things are difficult before they are easy. Thomas Fuller
(18) Easy come, easy go.
(20) Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive ; easy to govern but imposible to slave.
(21) It is easy to learn something about everything, but difficult to learn everything about anything.
(22) If rich, it is easy enough to conceal our wealth, but, if poor, it is not so easy to conceal our poverty. We shall find it less difficult to hide a thousand guineas, than one hole in our coat.
(23) Love makes obedience easy. Sentencedict.com
(25) I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
(26) The system is relatively easy to use.
(27) English is not easy to master.
(28) Each product has a number for easy identification.
(29) The shower is easy to install.
(30) It is easy to find excuses for his indecisiveness.
More similar words: take it easy, as yet, fantasy, ease, least, beast, whereas, at ease, breast, season, reason, peasant, at least, serve as, northeast, southeast, release, eastern, decrease, the same as, teaspoon, increased, in season, measure up, in the least, increasing, increasingly, measure up to, not in the least, measurement.