Random good picture Not show
1. Only the intervention of powerful friends obtained her release.
2. A full-scale riot was prevented by the timely intervention of the police.
3. Military intervention will only aggravate the conflict even further.
4. We would resist any armed intervention from outside in our country's affairs.
5. China has registered a protest over foreign intervention.
6. He had timed his intervention well.
7. The council recently drew fire for its intervention in the dispute.
8. The prime minister was always demanding active intervention early on.
9. The incident was used as a pretext for intervention in the area.
10. That does not require "massive" military intervention, as some have mischievously claimed.
11. The government's intervention in this dispute will not help.
12. Such conditions may be amenable to medical intervention.
13. They remain fiercely opposed to outside intervention.
14. The government was reluctant to sanction intervention in the crisis.
15. Greater government intervention in businesses would represent a step backwards.
16. The government's intervention was badly mistimed.
17. The border dispute was used as a pretext for military intervention.
18. Many people felt he would be hostile to the idea of foreign intervention.
19. He may not worship at the altar of government intervention in business, but he is in favour of limited support for industry.
20. The development programme has been halted in its tracks by this intervention.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The government needs to clearly state its policy on UN intervention.
22. The king saw this victory as the direct result of divine intervention.
23. Disagreements threatened to wreck the peace talks, but the president's intervention saved the situation.
24. Hospitals were built as a result of private philanthropy and government intervention.
25. The paper has done much to tilt American public opinion in favour of intervention.
26. But in order to maintain a credible threat of intervention, we have to maintain a credible alliance.
27. The prime minister was right to counsel caution about military intervention.
28. For two decades the country has been ravaged by civil war and foreign intervention.
29. All of these initiatives stopped well short of full-blooded state intervention.
30. Recent US history has amply demonstrated the risks of foreign intervention.
More similar words: invention, convention, prevention, conventional, interaction, international, interpretation, a bone of contention, interval, interview, at intervals, enter into, at regular intervals, mention, integration, attention, not to mention, pay attention to, identification, entertainment, painter, intent, Internet, interest, interact, interior, internal, center, interfere, in terms of.