Random good picture Not show
3. He hit at the bull's-eye in one shot.
4. He hardly flinched when he was hit.
5. The car hit a tree or something.
6. She hit the nail with a sledgehammer.
7. The area was constantly hit by drought.
8. Keep down or you'll be hit by shell fragments.
9. He hit out at me before I did.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The pot shattered as it hit the floor.
11. Ann hit the sandbag with her fist.
12. That song was a hit last year.
13. He raised the hammer and hit the bell.
14. A missile hit the ship and sank it.
15. He hit against a person in the dark.
16. Never hit a man when he is down.
17. A new hit drama will be stagged next week.
18. The crowd cheered the winning hit.
19. You can't hit off the lid that way.
20. His head hit the floor with a dull thud.
21. Anna hit on a path to the pound.
22. The pain hit him and he blacked out.
23. She hit him with a rolled-up magazine.
24. In May a typhoon hit the Philippines.
25. In a frenzy of rage she hit him.
26. The bullet hit him in the chest.
27. He had been hit on the head.
28. The two trains hit each other end on.
29. The singer hit a real clinker.
30. He hit the woodwork twice before scoring.