Random good picture Not show
1. He adjusted himself to new conditions.
2. The present conditions sort well with the workers.
3. Jeeps are rugged vehicles, designed for rough conditions.
4. Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
5. Conditions in the prison were atrocious.
6. Conditions in the prison were diabolical.
7. These are the terms and conditions of your employment.
8. They were living in the most deplorable conditions.
9. The prisoners are forced to live in abominable conditions.
10. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
11. They are living in good housing conditions.
12. The workers demand for better conditions of work.
13. Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
14. The offer was hedged around with conditions.
15. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
16. Runners had to acclimatize to the humid tropical conditions.
17. Thick/Heavy/Dense fog has made driving conditions dangerous.
18. The prisoners were held in deplorable conditions .
19. Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
20. The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
21. The following conditions show that...
22. Diseases were spread through poor sanitary conditions .
23. The country is notorious for its appalling prison conditions.
24. The device simulates conditions in space quite closely.
25. Plants won't propagate in these conditions.
26. Conditions were damp and foggy after morning sleet.
27. What are housing conditions like in China now?
28. Many of them live under deplorable conditions.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Cholera thrives in poor sanitary conditions.
30. Surface water made driving conditions hazardous.
More similar words: condition, edition, addition, tradition, expedition, in addition, additional, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, munitions, consumption, construction, constitution, conservation, consideration, constitutional, indication, position, coalition, beyond question, opposition, transition, definition, composition, exhibition, practitioner, recognition, acquisition, relationship.