Random good picture Not show
5. The art of conversation is highly esteemed in France.
6. He drags his war stories into every conversation.
7. There was a brief pause in the conversation.
8. Children quickly get bored by adult conversation.
9. Our conversation came to an abrupt end when George burst into the room.
10. There was a hubbub of excited conversation from over a thousand people.
11. Clearly she had no wish for conversation.
12. Anna felt shut out of the conversation.
13. Clare and Phil were deeply immersed in conversation.
14. He slipped out during a pause in the conversation.
15. Her conversation sparkled with her own subtle blend of wit and charm.
16. The dinner party conversation faltered for a moment.
17. I overheard a very funny conversation on the bus this morning.
18. Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.
19. He apologized for butting in on our conversation.
20. She had a strange conversation with the bloke who's moved in upstairs.
21. It was a private conversation and I don't want to go into details about what was said.
22. Draw up a chair, and join the conversation.
23. Derek's terse reply ended the conversation.
24. When I looked over, he was in earnest conversation with his father.
25. Drag up a chair and join the conversation.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest men of past centuries.
27. Barry had obviously come in on the tail-end of the conversation.
28. He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.
29. The music was playing at full volume, drowning out conversation.
30. North Americans often hold off a certain distance in conversation, which is about 21 inches apart found by studies.
More similar words: conversion, convention, conventional, convert, sensation, accusation, compensation, conviction, investigation, conservation, consideration, concentration, confrontation, convey, anniversary, convenience, version, controversy, controversial, invention, nation, operation, zonation, relation, formation, equation, donation, national, education, location.