Similar words: conversion, convention, conventional, convert, sensation, accusation, compensation, conviction. Meaning: [‚kɒnvə'seɪʃn] n. the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc..
Random good picture Not show
5. The art of conversation is highly esteemed in France.
6. They were engaged in conversation.
7. He drags his war stories into every conversation.
8. There was a brief pause in the conversation.
9. Children quickly get bored by adult conversation.
10. Clearly she had no wish for conversation.
11. Anna felt shut out of the conversation.
12. Clare and Phil were deeply immersed in conversation.
13. He slipped out during a pause in the conversation.
14. The dinner party conversation faltered for a moment.
15. She completely dominated the conversation.
16. Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.
17. He apologized for butting in on our conversation.
18. Draw up a chair, and join the conversation.
19. Derek's terse reply ended the conversation.
20. Drag up a chair and join the conversation.
21. The art of good conversation seems lost.
22. Her next remark abruptly terminated the conversation.
23. She made a desultory attempt at conversation.
24. He appeared hardly capable of conducting a coherent conversation.
25. Matthews was in earnest conversation with a young girl.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Her humour adds salt to her conversation.
27. Conversation with friends soon passes an evening away.
28. He burst in upon our conversation.
29. I had a long conversation with the teacher.
30. Conversation is one of pleasures of life.
More similar words: conversion, convention, conventional, convert, sensation, accusation, compensation, conviction, investigation, conservation, consideration, concentration, confrontation, convey, anniversary, convenience, version, controversy, controversial, invention, nation, operation, zonation, relation, formation, equation, donation, national, education, location.