Synonym: arriere pensee, booking, mental reservation, qualification, reserve. Similar words: observation, conservation, conservative, presentation, representation, reserve, preserve, innovation. Meaning: [‚rezə(r)'veɪʃn] n. 1. a district that is reserved for particular purpose 2. a statement that limits or restricts some claim 3. an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly 4. the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group) 5. the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance 6. something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.) 7. the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion.
Random good picture Not show
1. I took the liberty of cancelling your reservation.
2. I'll call the restaurant and make a reservation.
3. Please write to confirm your reservation .
4. I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
5. Can I make a reservation?
6. Do you have a reservation?
7. Is reservation necessary at that restaurant?
8. Would you make a reservation for golf?
9. Do I need a reservation?
10. What time can we make a reservation?
11. I made a reservation for tonight.
12. Please make a reservation for golf.
13. I told him my main reservation about his film was the ending.
14. I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.
15. Computerized reservation systems help airline profits in several ways.
16. They contemplate trouble in obtaining hotel reservation.
17. He went to the desk to make a reservation.
18. They support the measures without reservation .
19. He's the chief warden of a big-game reservation.
20. The family lives on a Native American reservation.
21. Seventeen thousand Indians live in Arizona on a reservation.
22. He accepted my advice without reservation.
23. I can recommend her without reservation.
24. We can hold your reservation for three days.
25. I phoned the hotel to cancel my reservation.
26. We condemn their actions without reservation .
27. Please confirm your reservation in writing by Friday.
28. Call up and make a reservation for 8 o'clock.
29. I'd like to make a reservation for four people for Friday night,(sentencedict.com) please.
30. You make the reservation, and I'll confirm it in writing.
More similar words: observation, conservation, conservative, presentation, representation, reserve, preserve, innovation, prestidigitation, at intervals, representative, intervention, nation, resolution, relation, operation, location, equation, zonation, formation, education, donation, national, restriction, radiation, allegation, migration, violation, sensation, situation.