Random good picture Not show
3. Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
6. It reckons that rationing would ossify the farm industry.
7. The company eventually monopolized the entire cigarette industry.
8. Industry is the parent of success.
9. Industry is facing a serious labour shortage.
10. Research associations are often linked to a particular industry.
11. In February 1967 he introduced the Shipbuilding Industry Bill.
12. Manufacturing industry was worst affected by the fuel shortage.
13. Whale-watching has become a growth leisure industry.
14. He doesn't invest in the arms industry on principle.
15. She was prominent in the fashion industry.
16. The country's industry is assuming a new aspect.
17. The electricity industry consumes large amounts of fossil fuels.
18. She got a job in industry.
19. Since the war the industry has gradually languished.
20. Bookbinding is largely a cottage industry.
21. The city needs to attract more industry.sentence dictionary
22. The industry is dominated by five multinational companies.
23. The future looks bleak for the fishing industry.
24. They are calling for tighter regulation of the industry.
25. If the industry doesn't modernize it will not survive.
26. The main purpose of industry is to create wealth.
27. The development of this industry will take several years.
28. At that time the industry was floundering.
29. Industry is a heavy user of electric power.
30. IT is very much a male-dominated industry.
More similar words: industrial, wind up, in due course, frustrate, illustrate, frustration, end up, stand up, on duty, conduct, round up, stand up to, stand up for, end up with, just, must, just as, just now, adjust, mind, find, kind, justify, exhaust, custody, sustain, cluster, index, customer, just about.