Random good picture Not show
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
8. Not everyone can succeed.
10. He is always polite to everyone.
11. Everyone liked my father-he was the perfect gentleman.
12. His name's Hiroshi but everyone calls him Hiro.
13. Everyone is free to engage in peaceful political activity.
14. Everyone huddled round the fire to keep warm.
15. Everyone was curious as to why Mark was leaving.
16. Everyone within earshot soon knew her opinion of Reggie.
17. The story has got round—everyone knows about it.
18. Everyone cheered for the violinist at our school concert.
19. His pessimism has the effect of depressing everyone.
20. Her unhappiness was apparent to everyone.
21. He masqueraded as a doctor and fooled everyone.
22. In war(sentencedict.com), life is full of danger for everyone.
23. Everyone ought to rarefy his spiritual life.
24. Everyone is laughing at me behind my back.
25. I hope I will get along with everyone.
26. What's up - why does everyone look so serious?
27. Everyone knows now, thanks to Ken's loose tongue .
28. Everyone rejoiced at the news of his safe return.
29. The official report basically exonerated everyone.
30. He doesn't try to foist his beliefs on everyone.
More similar words: every other, every, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, try on, carry on, very, slavery, recovery, delivery, ever, never, fever, for ever, severe, however, ever so, several, reverse, severely, ever since, never mind, whatsoever, nevertheless, more than ever, economic recovery, over and over, rely on.