Random good picture Not show
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. He is always polite to everyone.
10. Everyone liked my father-he was the perfect gentleman.
11. Everyone wants to be a hero, but no one wants to die.
12. Everyone was down on hands and knees looking for the ring.
13. As it started to rain, everyone clumped together in doorways.
14. His name's Hiroshi but everyone calls him Hiro.
15. Everyone around him was trying to be polite, but you could tell they were all bored.
16. Everyone is free to engage in peaceful political activity.
17. Not tears can restore the lost, not everyone is worth your pay.
18. It was a real team effort - everyone contributed something to the success of the project.
19. Everyone huddled round the fire to keep warm.
20. if everyone could make a big contribution to environmental protection[sentencedict.com], our home will become much more beautiful.
21. Everyone was curious as to why Mark was leaving.
22. We are working on the assumption that everyone invited will turn up.
23. You know how everyone feigns surprise when you tell them how old you are.
24. Everyone within earshot soon knew her opinion of Reggie.
25. Put the food on the table so that everyone can dip in.
26. The story has got round—everyone knows about it.
27. Everyone there is a Part of the living for others their own.
28. Now that we are all part of the global village, everyone becomes a neighbour.
29. If you get up early, try not to disturb everyone else.
30. She, in her pig-headed way, insists that she is right and that everyone else is wrong.
More similar words: every other, every, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, try on, carry on, very, slavery, recovery, delivery, ever, never, fever, for ever, severe, however, ever so, several, reverse, severely, ever since, never mind, whatsoever, nevertheless, more than ever, economic recovery, over and over, rely on.