Random good picture Not show
1. He mimicked her southern accent.
2. He speaks in his broad accent.
3. He speaks with a strong southern accent.
4. Accent the word "woman"on the first syllable.
5. Sergeant Parrott normally spoke with an upper-crust accent.
6. He's always mocking my French accent.
7. Her foreign accent was barely perceptible.
8. She found his accent virtually incomprehensible.
9. He had developed a slight American accent.
10. The kids all put on a phoney American accent.
11. She had a pronounced Scottish accent.
12. He's got a strong French/Scottish accent.
13. His accent repels me.
14. They were all copying my accent and pissing themselves laughing.
15. I'm told I have a very pronounced English accent when I speak French.
16. Many celebrities develop a working class accent to increase their street-credibility.
17. Accentuate the word " accent " on the first syllable.
18. He noticed that I spoke Polish with an accent .
19. He speaks with a British accent,(http://sentencedict.com) but that is just an affectation because he's not British.
20. He used to rib her mercilessly about her accent.
21. He speaks with a broad/heavy/strong/thick Yorkshire accent.
22. The voice was patronizing and affected, the accent artificial.
23. She speaks with a pronounced French accent.
24. He had a pleasant(sentencedict.com), lilting northern accent.
25. This is a secondary accent.
26. The accent of the report is on safety.
27. Everybody laughs at my accent.
28. She spoke in a soft mid Atlantic accent.
29. The children have picked up the local accent.
30. His accent was unmistakably British.
More similar words: accentuate, access, accelerate, accessible, acceptable, acceptance, Cent., scent, decent, recent, center, per cent, century, central, recently, incentive, percentage, centurion, adolescent, concentrate, by accident, concentrating, concentration, accomplishment, accomplishments, entertainment, sentiment, soccer, succeed in, successfully.