Random good picture Not show
1. She picked me a bunch of flowers.
2. What a bunch of crap!
3. My friend Davey is the best of the bunch.
4. They're nothing but a bunch of war-mongers.
5. She sent him a bunch of red roses.
6. I bought a small bunch of bananas.
7. They're a bunch of hooligans.
8. I received a bunch of flowers yesterday.
9. I'll send her a bunch of flowers .
10. A bunch of kids were hanging around outside.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. You're all a bunch of bums.
12. These politicians are just a bunch of crooks.
13. Gina was carrying a small bunch of flowers.
14. And his coat was adorned with a flamboyant bunch of flowers.
15. I looked at the motley bunch we were sailing with and began to feel uneasy about the trip.
16. You give me a bunch of roses, bathing the morning dew; you see me off with sunshine. Nowadays, roses are still there but we are not together.I miss you very much in a starry night in autumn.
17. The party is run by a bunch of old fogies who resist progress.
18. Amidst the current bunch of nonentities, he is a towering figure.
19. They're just a bunch of leeches cadging off others!
20. The players were a great bunch.
21. They're a great bunch of guys.
22. This Australian wine is the pick of the bunch.
23. They're a bunch of racists.
24. She was given a huge bunch of flowers.
25. We were a pretty inexperienced bunch of people really.
26. That's a bunch of crap! I never said that.
27. Politically they're neither right-wing nor left - just a bunch of wishy-washy pseudo-liberals.
28. Love makes you stupid : whispers of love is a bunch of stupid, a love letter is silly talk, valentine is a little fool.
29. She put all the flowers together in one big bunch.
30. Don't be discouraged; it's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.