Random good picture Not show
1. One has sometimes to resort to these little devices.
2. The resort has changed somewhat over the last few years.
3. Chance had thrown us together at a skiing resort.
4. The avalanche struck the ski resort in the late afternoon.
5. In the beach resort, the apartments and villas have daily maid service.
6. The resort provides accommodation to suit every pocket.sentencedict.com
7. Lagoon Reef is one of the best resort hotels.
8. His punishing work schedule had made him resort to drugs.
9. A month of holidays in the summer resort will certainly bring you around.
10. If negotiations fail we shall have to resort to strike action.
11. She would never resort to the law courts to resolve her marital problems.
12. Rimini is a thriving holiday resort on the east coast of Italy.
13. The resort offers endless possibilities for entertainment.
14. The new resort area has boosted tourism.
15. Nudism, the council decided, was doing the resort more harm than good.
16. Many teachers and students resort to Beidaihe beach in the summer vacation.
17. The ugliness of the resort is counterbalanced by the excellence of the skiing.
18. In this resort you can enjoy all the comfort and convenience of modern tourism.
19. The resort is frequented by the rich and famous.
20. He got hold of the money legally(sentencedict.com), without resort to violence.
21. Strike action should be regarded as a last resort, when all attempts to negotiate have failed.
22. The town was Redcar, a seaside resort on the Cleveland coast.
23. There are plenty of activities at the resort for the less daring.
24. Weymouth is principally a holiday resort.
25. We may have to resort to using untrained staff.
26. In the past, your family was the first resort when looking for a job.
27. The town turned from a small seaside resort into a major commercial centre when oil was discovered.
28. The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
29. Drug treatment should only be used as a last resort.
30. He claimed his punishing work schedule had made him resort to taking the drug.
More similar words: resource, resolve, resonate, resolution, all sorts of, for the rest, for the present, sorry, a series of, absorb, sensor, sponsor, disorder, supervisor, processor, north, port, short, northern, effort, worth, import, support, report, shorts, export, worthy, press, forest, come forth.