Random good picture Not show
1. One has sometimes to resort to these little devices.
2. Chance had thrown us together at a skiing resort.
3. The resort provides accommodation to suit every pocket.
4. Lagoon Reef is one of the best resort hotels.
5. The resort offers endless possibilities for entertainment.
6. The new resort area has boosted tourism.sentencedict.com
7. It's a beauteous summer resort.
8. The resort has changed somewhat over the last few years.
9. The avalanche struck the ski resort in the late afternoon.
10. In the beach resort, the apartments and villas have daily maid service.
11. His punishing work schedule had made him resort to drugs.
12. A month of holidays in the summer resort will certainly bring you around.
13. If negotiations fail we shall have to resort to strike action.
14. She would never resort to the law courts to resolve her marital problems.
15. Rimini is a thriving holiday resort on the east coast of Italy.
16. Nudism, the council decided(sentencedict.com), was doing the resort more harm than good.
17. Many teachers and students resort to Beidaihe beach in the summer vacation.
18. The ugliness of the resort is counterbalanced by the excellence of the skiing.
19. In this resort you can enjoy all the comfort and convenience of modern tourism.
20. The resort is frequented by the rich and famous.
21. Weymouth is principally a holiday resort.
22. We may have to resort to using untrained staff.
23. Brighton is a famous seaside resort.
24. Amputation of the limb is really a last resort.
25. The resort also caters for winter sports.
26. Neither side wants to resort to violence .
27. They felt obliged to resort to violence.
28. In the last resort, we can always swim back.
29. Brighton is a leading south coast resort.
30. The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
More similar words: resource, resolve, resonate, resolution, all sorts of, for the rest, for the present, sorry, a series of, absorb, sensor, sponsor, disorder, supervisor, processor, north, port, short, northern, effort, worth, import, support, report, shorts, export, worthy, press, forest, come forth.