Random good picture Not show
(5) No rule without an exception.
(6) The exception proves the rule.
(7) I can't make an exception for you.
(8) It's been cold, but today's an exception.
(9) This is considered an exception to the rule.
(10) You must report here every Tuesday without exception.
(11) We all laughed, with the exception of Maggie.
(12) He also took exception to having been spied on.
(13) Unfortunately there is an exception to every rule .
(14) Each candidate must answer all the questions without exception.
(15) Almost without exception these women fall victim to exploitation.
(16) These regulations apply to everyone, without exception.
(17) He took great exception to what I said. Sentencedict.com
(18) The vehicles are without exception old, rusty and dented.
(19) Each plant, without exception, contains some kind of salt.
(20) I'll make an exception this once.
(21) Tom took great exception to my remark about Americans.
(22) No one could possibly take exception to his comments.
(23) All students without exception must take the English examination.
(24) There is an exception to this grammatical rule.
(25) Few guitarists can sing as well as they can play; Eddie, however, is an exception.
(26) Most of the buildings in the town are modern, but the church is an exception.
(27) Most of the buildings in this town are rather unattractive, but this church is an exception.
(28) Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones.
(29) Single parents seem to be the norm rather than the exception nowadays.
(30) Nobody had much money at the time and I was no exception.
More similar words: reception, perception, conception, except for, deceptive, option, adoption, corruption, assumption, consumption, description, prescription, exceed, concept, excessive, in excess of, acceptable, acceptance, antiseptic, bumptious, notion, nation, motion, action, auction, fiction, question, edition, portion, mention.