Random good picture Not show
1. Appearances are (often) deceptive.
2. Appearances can be deceptive.
3. Some snakes move with deceptive speed .
4. Her simple style is deceptive: what she has to say is very profound.
5. The apparent simplicity of his plot is deceptive.
6. Appearances can often be deceptive .
7. Appearances can be deceptive?dangerously deceptive.
8. His appearance was deceptive.
9. Looks can be deceptive.
10. It's deceptive - from the outside the building looks small, but inside it's quite big.
11. There is a deceptive simplicity to Irving Berlin's songs.
12. Nor does he have a deceptive googly.
13. But these figures are highly deceptive.
14. Nor was the impression of physical strength deceptive.
15. The sea here is very deceptive -- it looks calm but is in fact very dangerous.
16. Ma paints his scenes with a deceptive and delicate artistry.
17. I found the deceptive cairn and followed the instructions to find the real summit over a slight drop in the ridge.
18. Why do self-oriented intents and deceptive behaviors persist in organizations?
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. However, this is deceptive, and on reflection we see that the very reverse is likely to be the case!
20. Then the car hurtled on to the deceptive green meadow - and into it!
21. The size of the neat, compact body is deceptive: the Devon can weigh more than a Hereford or Beef Shorthorn.
22. Armed with such a precept, a number of doctors may slip into deceptive practices.
23. Gwen's students may look angelic, but appearances can be deceptive .
24. Lying is a way of life- – lying is inevitable in everyday life. Lying is a conscious attempt of the mind to protect ourselves, or to advance our self- interest, by distorting the truth or telling deceptive falsehoods. Dr T.P.Chia
25. And though this is indeed a busy, heavily populated area, first impressions are deceptive.
26. Housing estates lie below the canal on both sides although there is a deceptive amount of greenery about.
27. People who possess a negative character and a narcissistic personality tend to be more deceiving and deceptive. Dr T.P.Chia
28. Such a suit would contend that the pension funds relied on deceptive financial statements in making the loan.
29. Adding to the energy level is Colin McCormack doubling at deceptive speed as two mistaken characters.
30. The rustic music they created has a timeless appeal, both in its deceptive simplicity and total lack of pretension.
More similar words: reception, exception, perception, conception, concept, except for, decent, acceptance, acceptable, antiseptic, receive, receiver, motive, active, native, relative, actively, incentive, sensitive, narrative, supportive, cognitive, objective, executive, detective, innovative, productive, cooperative, distinctive, protective.