Random good picture Not show
1. I have no conception of what you mean.
2. He's got a pretty strange conception of friendship.
3. We now have a clearer conception of the problem.
4. The plan, brilliant in its conception, failed because of inadequate preparation.
5. He has no conception of how difficult life is if you're unemployed.
6. Love is absolute. But the conception of love varies with the individual consciousness.
7. My conception of a garden was based on gardens I had visited in England.
8. Sex identity is fixed at conception.
9. This conception has been rigidified.
10. His work is strikingly fresh in conception.
11. I have no conception of what he means.
12. The new play is a brilliant conception.
13. Conception occurs when a single sperm fuses with an egg.
14. She has a conception of people as being basically good.
15. They have no conception of what women really feel and want.
16. The plan was brilliant in its conception but failed because of lack of money.
17. You have no conception of what her life is like.
18. The conception of the book took five minutes, but writing it took a year.
19. A child is born about 40 weeks after conception takes place.
20. Six weeks after conception your baby is the size of your little fingernail.
21. He has absolutely no conception of how a successful business should run.
22. You have no conception at all of how difficult my life was in those days.
23. Conception was external proof of masculinity.
24. This procedure most accurately reflects normal conception.
25. Conception and disgrace somehow eluded her.
26. Rheinhold argues that life does not begin at conception.
27. Affection is like water, so that all become pure filtered; it makes the flat family, by burning the more edges; the family is poetry, so boring after modified reached a kind of artistic conception. The family[sentencedict.com], life eternal power.
28. Man is tempted to live up to woman's idealized conception of himself.
29. Man is tempted to live up to woman's idealised conception of himself.
30. I see him as someone with not the slightest conception of teamwork.
More similar words: concept, reception, perception, exception, concentration, consumption, deceptive, acceptance, concern, concede, concert, conceive, concerning, option, concentrate, adoption, concentrating, conclusion, assumption, corruption, description, prescription, condition, conditions, convention, conviction, connection, contribution, conversation, conventional.