Random good picture Not show
1. I have no conception of what you mean.
2. The plan, brilliant in its conception, failed because of inadequate preparation.
3. He has no conception of how difficult life is if you're unemployed.
4. He's got a pretty strange conception of friendship.
5. We now have a clearer conception of the problem.
6. Love is absolute. But the conception of love varies with the individual consciousness.
7. My conception of a garden was based on gardens I had visited in England.
8. Sex identity is fixed at conception.
9. Conception occurs when a single sperm fuses with an egg.
10. She has a conception of people as being basically good.
11. His work is strikingly fresh in conception.
12. They have no conception of what women really feel and want.
13. The plan was brilliant in its conception but failed because of lack of money.
14. I have no conception of what he means.
15. You have no conception of what her life is like.
16. The conception of the book took five minutes, but writing it took a year.
17. A child is born about 40 weeks after conception takes place.
18. The new play is a brilliant conception.
19. Six weeks after conception your baby is the size of your little fingernail.
20. He has absolutely no conception of how a successful business should run.
21. You have no conception at all of how difficult my life was in those days.
22. My conception of postmodernist de-differentiation via an aesthetics of desire was also in large part dependent on Lyotard's work.
23. Some of these are tied up with the conception of crime itself; and will be dealt with in the next section.
24. How then are we to find a conception of mental states other than that on which the sceptical argument trades?
25. Affection is like water, so that all become pure filtered; it makes the flat family, by burning the more edges; the family is poetry, so boring after modified reached a kind of artistic conception. The family[sentencedict.com], life eternal power.
26. Man is tempted to live up to woman's idealized conception of himself.
27. Man is tempted to live up to woman's idealised conception of himself.
28. I see him as someone with not the slightest conception of teamwork.
29. At the turn of the century, he had been excited by his conception of the Mystic Hussars routine.
30. Except not the end of the episode if there were a failure of a birth control measure and the result was conception.
More similar words: concept, reception, perception, exception, concentration, consumption, deceptive, acceptance, concern, concede, concert, conceive, concerning, option, concentrate, adoption, concentrating, conclusion, assumption, corruption, description, prescription, condition, conditions, convention, conviction, connection, contribution, conversation, conventional.