Random good picture Not show
1. The scandal sent tremors through the political establishment.
2. Young people are supposed to rebel against the Establishment.
3. The establishment you are looking for is in Bridge.
4. The laboratory was reorganized as a separate establishment.
5. The hotel is a comfortable and well-run establishment.
6. The establishment of the socialist system to we opened a reach the ideal state of roads, and the ideal into reality needs to rely on our hard work.
7. His ideas influenced the establishment of National Portrait Galleries in London and Edinburgh.
8. The establishment of new international economic order is the essence of his article.
9. Opposition MPs are calling for the establishment of an independent food and drugs agency.
10. With the establishment of major new markets, the economy is thriving.
11. The British establishment seems to be off on another quest for fool's gold.
12. What made you come and work in this establishment?
13. The British Establishment is very slow to accept change.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The medical establishment is taking healing increasingly seriously.
15. The hotel is a well - run establishment.
16. The musical Establishment think he is a musical genius.
17. He opens a high - class millinery establishment.
18. She's now running a small government research establishment.
19. The scandal rocked the legal establishment to its foundations.
20. The Establishment has reached a decision.
21. Darwin's theory rocked the scientific establishment to its foundations.
22. His abstract paintings offended the art establishment.
23. The speaker announced the establishment of a new college.
24. He remained largely unrecognized by the scientific establishment.
25. The uproar led to the establishment of bioethics committees to oversee research.
26. The conservatism of the literary establishment in this country is as-tounding.
27. British colonialism led to the establishment of a large empire.
28. He is highly disdainful of anything to do with the literary establishment.
29. His work as a historian brought him into conflict with the political establishment.
30. The defeat of the army was followed by the establishment of constitutional government.
More similar words: establishment of, establish, accomplishment, accomplishments, publish, publisher, statement, investment, direct investment, table, commencement, amendment, tableau, vegetable, suitable, entertainment, sentiment, on the table, acceptable, inevitable, inevitably, tablespoon, uncomfortable, just about, stability, estate, listen to, sustainable, comment, moment.