Random good picture Not show
1. The scandal sent tremors through the political establishment.
2. The establishment of the socialist system to we opened a reach the ideal state of roads, and the ideal into reality needs to rely on our hard work.
3. Young people are supposed to rebel against the Establishment.
4. His ideas influenced the establishment of National Portrait Galleries in London and Edinburgh.
5. The establishment you are looking for is in Bridge.
6. The laboratory was reorganized as a separate establishment.
7. The establishment of new international economic order is the essence of his article.
8. The hotel is a comfortable and well-run establishment.
9. Opposition MPs are calling for the establishment of an independent food and drugs agency.
10. With the establishment of major new markets, the economy is thriving.
11. The British establishment seems to be off on another quest for fool's gold.
12. The uproar led to the establishment of bioethics committees to oversee research.
13. The conservatism of the literary establishment in this country is as-tounding.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. What made you come and work in this establishment?
15. The British Establishment is very slow to accept change.
16. British colonialism led to the establishment of a large empire.
17. The medical establishment is taking healing increasingly seriously.
18. The hotel is a well - run establishment.
19. Since its establishment two years ago, the advice centre has seen over 500 people a week.
20. The musical Establishment think he is a musical genius.
21. The establishment of new areas of employment is a priority.
22. These arguments suggest that the medical establishment had an interest in suppressing the research.
23. This report led to the establishment of a special committee to investigate the matter.
24. He opens a high - class millinery establishment.
25. He is highly disdainful of anything to do with the literary establishment.
26. His work as a historian brought him into conflict with the political establishment.
27. The defeat of the army was followed by the establishment of constitutional government.
28. There exist two clearly defined political groupings in the country - the establishment and the dissidents.
29. The public is treated with contempt by the art establishment.
30. His business tactics outraged the stiffs of the UK establishment.
More similar words: establishment of, establish, accomplishment, accomplishments, publish, publisher, statement, investment, direct investment, table, commencement, amendment, tableau, vegetable, suitable, entertainment, sentiment, on the table, acceptable, inevitable, inevitably, tablespoon, uncomfortable, just about, stability, estate, listen to, sustainable, comment, moment.