Random good picture Not show
1. The virus remains dormant in nerve tissue until activated.
2. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy connective tissue.
3. She handed me a tissue just as I sneezed.
4. The diseased tissue can be easily invaded by these microorganisms.
5. Soft tissue, such as flesh, allows X-rays through.
6. She dabbed at her eyes with a tissue.
7. He wiped his nose on a tissue.
8. She dabbed at her mouth with a tissue.
9. The blood feeds the body tissue.
10. The fish and crabs scavenge for decaying tissue.
11. The drugs stimulate the damaged tissue into repairing itself.
12. What he said is a tissue of lies.
13. The team carried out experiments on cancer tissue.
14. She arrived weeping[sentencedict.com], dabbing her eyes with a tissue.
15. The Christmas presents were wrapped in tissue paper.
16. She treats skin and soft tissue injuries in casualty.
17. She wiped her nose with a tissue.
18. The woman scrubbed at her face with a tissue.
19. She removed her make-up with a tissue.
20. The laboratories have extensive tissue culture facilities.sentencedict.com
21. The tissue affected by edema will usually pit.
22. Tissue regenerates after skin is scratched.
23. She wiped her lipstick off with a tissue.
24. Nitric acid will dissolve most animal tissue.
25. The blood has infiltrated into the tissue.
26. Polish the lenses with a piece of tissue.
27. She scrubbed at her face with a tissue.
28. She was sniffing and wiping her eyes with a tissue.
29. Sit your child forward and let the blood drip into a tissue or on to the floor.
30. His conviction was quashed in March 1986 after his counsel argued that the police evidence was a tissue of lies.
More similar words: issue, sue, assume, assure, dress up, assumption, that is, as it is, missile, missing, dismiss, mission, British, dissolve, expertise, artistic, emission, permission, admission, scientist, commission, what is more, that is to say, antiseptic, at this stage, missionary, commissioner, statistics, advertising, chastisement.