Random good picture Not show
1. Cheek brings success.
2. You'vegot a smudge of soot on your cheek.
3. She pecked her father lightly on the cheek.
4. Her cheek came to rest against my shoulder.
5. Couples were dancing cheek to cheek.
6. Maggie leaned forward and kissed her cheek.
7. A tear trickled down the old man's cheek.
8. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
9. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek.
10. I bent over and kissed her cheek.
11. She kissed her baby on the cheek.
12. She touched his cheek gently with her fingertips.
13. He had gouged her cheek with a screwdriver.
14. He gave her a slap on the cheek.
15. That's enough of your cheek!
16. He pinched the child's cheek playfully.
17. Blood trickled slowly down his cheek.
18. Lucy stretched up to kiss his cheek.
19. She patted the baby's cheek.
20. A bumblebee stung me on the cheek.
21. He pinched the baby's cheek playfully.
22. A tear rolled down his cheek.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. He kissed her lightly on the cheek.
24. She had a tiny mole on her cheek.
25. She twined her arms round him and kissed his cheek.
26. The police say the suspect has a slight blemish on his left cheek.
27. She put some disinfectant on a piece of cotton wool and dabbed it on her cheek.
28. He had a long(sentencedict.com), curved scar on his right cheek.
29. 'No doubt he'll give me the chance to fight him again,' he jibed, tongue in cheek.
30. It was incongruous to see a thief sitting there cheek by jowl with the policeman.