Random good picture Not show
(1) There's no need for ceremony between friends.
(2) We were obligated to attend the opening ceremony.
(3) The Christian ceremony of baptism is a symbolic act.
(4) The ceremony opened with a fanfare of trumpets.
(5) They were married in a civil ceremony in May.
(6) The priest sanctified the church with a special ceremony.
(7) When was the opening ceremony?
(8) The ceremony was abbreviated by rain.
(9) All the local clergy attended the ceremony.
(10) A crowd had collected to watch the ceremony.
(11) The bridegroom was late for the ceremony.
(12) The wedding ceremony will be held in May.
(13) The marriage ceremony was performed by the bishop.
(14) The queen was crowned with due ceremony.
(15) Mark's whole family attended his graduation ceremony.
(16) We watched the stars arriving for the awards ceremony dressed up in all their finery.
(17) The ceremony was attended by many of the surviving veterans of World War II.
(18) Today's award ceremony took place at the British Embassy in Tokyo.
(19) After the ceremony(http://sentencedict.com)(Sentencedict.com), the bride lifted up her veil to kiss her husband.
(20) I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new tart.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
(21) What the old headmaster said at the graduation ceremony dwells in my mind.
(22) In the months leading up to the great ceremony, many people took part in the preparations.
(23) The ceremony was transmitted live by satellite to over fifty countries.
(24) The first ceremony which we went into college is an impressive ceremony.
(25) The President was represented at the ceremony by the Vice-President.
(26) I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new start.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
(27) You had to admire the slick presentation of last night's awards ceremony.
(28) Lots of people don't bother to go through a marriage ceremony these days.
(29) Our headmaster rattled on for at least two hours at the opening ceremony.
(30) She arrived at the airport without the pomp and ceremony that usually accompanies important politicians.
More similar words: harmony, testimony, lemon, remove, remote, removal, demonstrate, demonstration, first and foremost, here and there, agony, irony, colony, anonymous, cancer, money, dancer, soccer, officer, among, month, concern, certain, concert, grocery, hormone, monkey, in common, salmon, producer.