Antonym: inaccessible. Similar words: access, possible, as soon as possible, visible, successfully, comprehensible, acceptable, excessive. Meaning: [æk'sesəbl] adj. 1. capable of being reached 2. capable of being read with comprehension 3. easily obtained 4. easy to get along with or talk to; friendly.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The museum is easily accessible by public transport.
(2) The museum is easily accessible by car.
(3) The island is only accessible by boat.
(4) The remote desert area is accessible only by helicopter.
(5) These documents are not accessible to the public.
(6) The Centre is easily accessible to the general public.
(7) Medicine should not be kept where it is accessible to children.
(8) The causeway to the island is only accessible at low tide.
(9) Public places are becoming more accessible to people with disabilities.
(10) The information is readily accessible on the Internet.
(11) The beach should be accessible to everyone.
(12) The files are accessible over a network.
(13) The college is easily accessible by road .
(14) Her poetry is always very accessible.
(15) He wants his music to be accessible to everyone.
(16) Such information is not really accessible.
(17) The island is accessible only by boat.
(18) The new museum must be accessible by public transport.
(19) The annotation of literary texts makes them more accessible.
(20) All the buildings are accessible for people in wheelchairs.
(21) I think that you'll find she's very accessible.
(22) The garden is accessible from the lane.
(23) The castle is easily accessible by road.
(24) Simple phraseology throughout makes the work easily accessible.
(25) Campuses are usually accessible by public transportation.
(26) He is proud that his wife is accessible to reason. Sentencedict.com
(27) It is written in simple language, immediately accessible to the reader.
(28) If a computer user fails to log off, the system is accessible to all.
(29) The tourist industry requires that the country's cultural assets be made more accessible.
(30) The problem with some of these drugs is that they are so very accessible.
More similar words: access, possible, as soon as possible, visible, successfully, comprehensible, acceptable, excessive, recession, processing, be responsible for, sibling, accent, accelerate, accentuate, acceptance, Bible, process, foible, processor, horrible, fungible, eligible, flexible, in excess of, incredible, session, bless, aggression, aggressive.