Random good picture Not show
(1) I have no concept what it is like.
(2) It's not a question of some abstract concept.
(3) She found the whole concept faintly absurd.
(4) "Mental handicap" should be replaced with the broader concept of "learning difficulties".
(5) The very concept of free speech is unknown to them.
(6) The concept of individual liberty is enshrined in the constitution.
(7) Defining the concept of class is not an easy task.
(8) Who originated the concept of stereo sound?
(9) The whole concept of responsibility was alien to him.
(10) Kleenbrite is a whole new concept in toothpaste!
(11) the elusive concept of 'literature'
(12) This concept is discussed more fully in Chapter 9.
(13) He formulated the concept of imaginary time.
(14) He was asked to define his concept of cool.
(15) Ten years on, the original concept was wearing well.
(16) Intelligence is a polymorphous concept.
(17) I failed to grasp the film's central concept.
(18) Bevan fathered the concept of the National Health Service.
(19) 'Normality' is a rather nebulous concept.
(20) Freedom is a slippery concept .
(21) Joe's completely sold on the concept.
(22) It's very simple, once you grasp the concept . Sentencedict.com
(23) Infinity in space is a mind-bending concept.
(24) In this country, time is an elastic concept.
(25) She added that the concept of arranged marriages is misunderstood in the west.
(26) It is very difficult to define the concept of beauty.
(27) It's a concept that is difficult to render into English.
(28) The new concept of form reached its fullest expression in the work of Picasso.
(29) Teachers should have a clear concept of what a multiracial society is.
(30) It is necessary to get the youth to have a high ethical concept.
More similar words: conception, acceptance, concert, concede, concern, conceive, concerning, concentrate, concentration, concentrating, except for, perception, reception, exception, deceptive, acceptable, once, at once, all at once, once more, conclude, concrete, conclusion, once in a while, once upon a time, conciliatory, convince, convinced, consequence, conference.