Synonym: demonstrate, fix, found, organize, prove, set, settle, show. Antonym: demolish, destroy, ruin. Similar words: establishment, establishment of, publish, publisher, table, tableau, vegetable, suitable. Meaning: [ɪ'stæblɪʃ] v. 1. set up or found 2. set up or lay the groundwork for 3. establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment 4. institute, enact, or establish 5. bring about 6. place 7. use as a basis for; found on 8. build or establish something abstract.
Random good picture Not show
1. The two countries agreed to establish full diplomatic relations.
2. You and your flatmates should establish some ground rules.
3. She has donated money to establish a pharmaceutical laboratory.
4. He is financially able to establish a home.
5. Let's establish some ground rules.
6. The police are still trying to establish the cause of the fire.
7. Settlers establish a new colony in the early 18th century.
8. Recommendations from two previous clients helped to establish her credibility.
9. On Tuesday the country's parliament voted to establish its own army.
10. The director tends to establish his relatives in the best jobs.
11. It is important to establish the chronology of the events.
12. Mr Perks questioned them at length to establish their bona fides.
13. Establish which boundary hedges are yours, and which belong to a neighbour.
14. He said he wanted "to establish a rapport with the Indian people".
15. The exhibition helped her establish herself as an artist.
16. We are hoping to establish better customer liaison.
17. Negotiations have failed to establish any middle ground.
18. We need to establish a new set of priorities.
19. We need to establish a clear objective.
20. It was proving extremely difficult to establish the truth.
21. She will first have to establish her leadership credentials.
22. Establish deadlines that are more realistic.
23. We shall fight to establish our innocence.
24. With this upcoming deal we hope to establish a permanent foothold in the US market.
25. The police are still trying to establish a motive for the attack.
26. Ukraine indicated that it would establish its own army, 400(sentencedict.com),000 strong.
27. They are still struggling to establish their identity as a political party.
28. We need to establish a match between students' needs and teaching methods.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. If I were the president of a university I should establish a compulsory course in "How to Use Your Eyes". The professor would try to show his pupils how they could add joy to their lives by really seeing what passes unnoticed before them. He would try to awake their dormant and sluggish faculties.
30. If British business is to have a successful future, companies must establish a firm foothold in Europe.
More similar words: establishment, establishment of, publish, publisher, table, tableau, vegetable, suitable, on the table, tablespoon, inevitable, acceptable, inevitably, accomplishment, uncomfortable, just about, accomplishments, stability, estate, sustainable, blink, list, public, sibling, listen, get about, dish, republic, publicly, in public.