Random good picture Not show
1. Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
2. Dropped kerbs make wheelchair access easier.
3. The only access to the village is by boat.
4. The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.sentencedict.com/access.html
5. Does the theatre have disabled access?
6. The police gained access through a broken window.
7. RAM stores information for immediate access.
8. There is easy access by road.
9. Access to the papers is restricted to senior management.
10. The cave is difficult of access.
11. They don't have access to a convertible currency.
12. This account gives you instant access to your money.
13. They now have access to the mass markets of Japan and the UK.
14. The software enables you to access the Internet in seconds.
15. A child's access to schooling varies greatly from area to area.
16. The only access to the city is across the bridge.
17. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
18. Disabled visitors are welcome; there is good wheelchair access to most facilities.
19. There is no access to the street through that door.
20. The diploma course would offer remote access to course materials via the Internet's world wide web.
21. I had access to a wide range of documents which corroborated the story.
22. The only access to the farmhouse is across the fields.
23. How does a private pilot get access to the airways?
24. I lived deep in the country, without easy access to shops.
25. The government has announced plans to open up access to higher education.
26. Bank customers can access their checking accounts instantly through the electronic system.
27. Mr Dennis said he had requested access to a telephone.
28. Police can invoke the law of trespass to regulate access to these places.
29. The government is considering new laws which will further restrict people's access to firearms.
30. Inequalities of income would lead to even greater inequalities in access to health care.
More similar words: accessible, successfully, accent, acceptable, acceptance, accentuate, accelerate, process, excessive, processor, recession, processing, in excess of, soccer, succeed in, ancestor, go to pieces, accuse, social services, vaccine, accompany, tobacco, account, accurate, accuracy, the accused, according, account for, accommodate, by accident.