Random good picture Not show
1. Every mechanism has its reverse.
2. These automatic cameras have a special focusing mechanism.
3. Vibration displaced part of the mechanism.
4. The door locking mechanism doesn't work.
5. A bomb has been detonated by a special mechanism.
6. She disengaged the film advance mechanism on the camera.
7. The bones and muscles are parts of the mechanism of the body.
8. The watch mechanism is extremely intricate and very difficult to repair.
9. The mechanism for locking the door of the washing machine is childproof.
10. Arrogance is often a defence mechanism.
11. The college has established an effective student support mechanism.
12. Pain acts as a natural defence mechanism.
13. There's a loose part that keeps jamming the mechanism.
14. This is a good mechanism.
15. The mechanism had seized up.
16. The mechanism of the machine is very complicated.
17. The mechanism for collecting taxes needs revising.
18. You operate the mechanism by winding this handle.
19. These cells carry a mutation affecting the prevention mechanism.
20. The mechanism that revolves the turntable is broken.
21. He belted the mechanism up.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The government is held accountable through the mechanism of regular general elections.
23. Some objects had got entangled with the underneath mechanism of the engine.
24. The system provides a mechanism whereby information is channelled into the market.
25. Meteorologist believe this pressure jump is the mechanism responsible for storm and tornado.
26. A crew of assistants oiled and adjusted the release mechanism until it worked perfectly.
27. He described Britain's entry into the European Exchange Rate Mechanism as an historic move.
28. Normally, when demand and supply are out of sync, you either increase the supply(sentencedict.com), or you adjust the price mechanism.
29. In April 1992 the Greek drachma was the only Community currency not yet part of the EMS exchange-rate mechanism.
30. She's actually rather insecure, and her rudeness is just a defence mechanism.
More similar words: mechanic, mechanical, organism, vanish, Spanish, take charge, change, chance, channel, merchant, by chance, exchange, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, echo, technique, technical, dismal, tourism, racism, panic, technician, technology, dismiss, punish, organic, Hispanic.