Random good picture Not show
1. We alone is the best penalty we originally fault how difficult.
2. There will be a penalty for late payment of bills.
3. I don't support the death penalty, but if people are to be executed, it should be done humanely.
4. They made him promise, under penalty of death.
5. Supporters of the death penalty argue that it would deter criminals from carrying guns.
6. An extra-time penalty gave Barcelona a last-gasp win over Chelsea.
7. The state death penalty law was nullified in 1977.
8. Defenders of the death penalty clearly regard it as the ultimate deterrent.
9. What is the penalty for dangerous driving?
10. Are you for or against the death penalty?
11. The extreme penalty of the law in some countries is the death penalty.
12. The penalty clause specifies that late delivery will be fined.
13. The prosecutor bayed for a death penalty.
14. A penalty in the last minute of the game levelled the score 22.
15. Most of us are opposed to the death penalty.
16. Some of the players claims a penalty but the referee told them to play on.
17. I'm paying the penalty for drinking too much last night; I've got a dreadful headache!
18. Murder still carries the death penalty .
19. Currently, ticket holders pay a penalty equal to 25% of the ticket price when they change their flight plans.
20. He walked up to the penalty spot and struck the ball firmly into the back of the net.
21. His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty.
22. Withdrawing the money early will result in a 10% penalty.
23. Thirteen people have been charged with treason — an offence which can carry the death penalty.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. If you knock the ball with your hand in football, you will suffer a penalty.
25. He miskicked the ball twice at the edge of the penalty box.
26. If convicted for murder, both youngsters could face the death penalty.
27. He wasted a golden opportunity when he missed from the penalty spot.
28. It is easy to have an opinion on a moral issue like the death penalty for murder.
29. It is part of the contract that there is a penalty for late delivery.
30. He was brought down by the goalkeeper and awarded a penalty.
More similar words: the death penalty, casualty, specialty, penance, faculty, alter, arena, wealth, health, enact, altogether, wealthy, enable, Senate, although, appeal to, senator, teenage, scenario, teenager, open, menagerie, spend, alternative, in the name of, happen, openly, pencil, maintenance, expense.