Random good picture Not show
1. The room looks different with the furniture gone.
2. Furniture for young children needs to be indestructible.
3. We don't carry a large stock of pine furniture.
4. Fine furniture graced the room.
5. The furniture is made of walnut.
6. His house was dismantled of all its furniture.
7. Could you help me shift some furniture?
8. The room looks different without the furniture.
9. Dust-sheets were draped over the furniture.
10. He bought the furniture on credit.
11. The furniture had been left by the previous occupants.
12. The orange curtains jar with the red furniture.
13. He sprayed the furniture with paint yesterday.
14. Has the furniture been delivered from the factory yet?
15. The arrangement of the furniture formed a pleasing ensemble.
16. All the furniture was covered in dust .
17. The royal train was fitted up with costly furniture.
18. The furniture has been delivered from the store.
19. Most of the furniture was quite tasteful.
20. The room was empty of furniture.
21. The furniture is not fancy, just functional.
22. We don't have much furniture.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The old furniture was covered in dust.
24. The furniture was covered in dust and cobwebs.
25. The wood is used for making fine furniture.
26. He auctioned off his furniture.
27. The furniture gleamed after being polished.
28. All the furniture was made of wood.
29. The room was full of wooden furniture.
30. The red carpet jars with the furniture.
More similar words: turn in, turn into, burning, magnitude, turn, turn on, turn off, turn to, in turn, turn up, return, turn out, turn away, turn down, turn over, in return, take turns, feature, texture, gesture, lecture, mixture, picture, venture, culture, capture, in return for, by nature, creature, in nature.