Random good picture Not show
1. Accentuate the word " accent " on the first syllable.
2. The photograph seemed to accentuate his large nose.
3. The new policy only serves to accentuate the inadequacy of provision for the homeless.
4. To manage your way out of recession, accentuate the positive.
5. But extra light will accentuate the bright colours of the leaves and accelerate bushy growth.
6. The Gel and Moisturizer prolong and accentuate a golden tan[sentence dictionary], highlighting natural radiance.
7. This will almost always accentuate the rigidity and sometimes is the only manner in which it can be demonstrated.
8. Several times Lawrence and colleagues accentuate the damaging effect of treatment on patients with cancer of the prostate.
9. After removal, accentuate with the help of a round bristle brush.
10. There is concern that p blockers might accentuate the bradycardia, which has been observed during attacks of cluster headache.
11. The director uses music to accentuate the rising dramatic tension.
12. A significant erosion of household wealth could accentuate a slowdown.
13. Lighting and material details accentuate the ripple effect.
14. Gibberellic acid may also accentuate the trend toward maleness.
15. It helps accentuate my curls, and It'smells great.
16. Shadows accentuate several features of the Pico de Orizaba, a stratovolcano, visible in this astronaut photograph from the International Space Station.
17. Accentuate: Use lip liner after putting on your lipstick . Kiss - able !
18. Fashionable lacing on the waistband of these trousers helps to accentuate a trim figure.
19. The high rate of H pylori ammonia production in uraemic patients should accentuate any ammonia induced effects.
20. Left A fifth-order residual gravity map has been enhanced by the removal of the regional field to accentuate short wavelength anomalies.
21. She is in constant pursuit of ways in which to accentuate male sexuality and to provide men with comfortable clothes.
22. I photographed them against a backdrop of distant volcanoes using a yellow filter to accentuate the wispy white clouds above.
23. Created by Geno Ventti Long(sentencedict.com), dramatic wig has been dressed with wax to accentuate curl.
24. His almost bare chest and the high, curved horns he wears accentuate his height and his slender build.
25. The effect of the changes in the patterns of taxation and public spending was to accentuate an underlying inequality in income distribution.
26. The way in which we clothe our bodies and accentuate our physical attributes can also build power.
27. The coupling of this offshore subsidence and onshore uplift will induce a flexure of the margin which will accentuate uplift inland.
28. Additionally, you can magnify a funny line by using the pause to accentuate your physical delivery.
29. The holding device additionally has a marking member to accentuate at least one individual marking on the adjustment marking.
30. Additional, inflectional , bow, cough, gravid, ascites, head is small lie on one's back wait to the pose all can be caused or accentuate heartburn.
More similar words: accent, eventually, century, centurion, accelerate, concentrate, situation, access, acceptable, accessible, acceptance, venture, graduate, adequate, evaluate, momentum, insinuate, Cent., scent, decent, per cent, recent, center, undergraduate, central, accurate, incentive, recently, percentage, accurately.