Random good picture Not show
1. Much of his writing has a whimsical quality.
2. He has a wonderful whimsical sense of humour.
3. McGrath remembers his offbeat sense of humor, his whimsical side.
4. Despite his kindly, sometimes whimsical air, he was a shrewd observer of people.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Miller is known for her whimsical paintings.
6. The whimsical imagery of Martinez's work plays on color and shape.
7. Miller is known for her whimsical paintings and sculpture, both emanating from her unique take on the Southwest desert.
8. The villas have whimsical spires, arched window frames and wrought-iron decorations.
9. Posy Simmonds' whimsical humour comes as a welcome relief in a medium that is surprisingly low on laughs.
10. His whimsical creations incorporate the antique wood letters and foundry type from a Montana newspaper he published in the 1960s.
11. Not in a haphazard or whimsical fashion, but as knowledge itself changes.
12. For her to be subjected to the whimsical will of a clown!
13. Chamberlain was constantly irritated by Baldwin's whimsical and indolent manner.
14. Wild, whimsical and scary, to say Alabama 3 are unpredictable would be an understatement.
15. He has a whimsical sense of humor.
16. A quavering voice, a whimsical mind.
17. Love is whimsical and temperamental.
18. Terry and I were more on the whimsical side.
19. Sometimes my goal has been whimsical in the extreme.
20. Work on having a playful(sentencedict.com), whimsical attitude towards life.
21. Berenson's whimsical and very independent.
22. He greeted me with one of his whimsical smiles.
23. He recollected Cronshaw's whimsical metaphor of the Persian carpet.
24. The butt of whimsical persecution.
25. His graphic art became slighter and more whimsical.
26. The new Insolvent Act had made considerable inroads on the whimsical principles of those days.
27. He is said to have been convivial, widely knowledgeable, with a fertile imagination and a whimsical sense of humour.
28. In a fashion context, unapproachable or intimidating artwork becomes accessible, even whimsical.
29. Kneale read the synopsis but felt the format too whimsical to fit his much grimmer style of writing.
30. The Dwarves of Death is a light and pacey piece of whimsical London noir.
More similar words: musical, basically, classical, physically, medical, radical, ethical, logical, typical, tropical, vertical, clinical, typically, chemical, critical, political, identical, technical, practical, historical, ironically, theoretical, biological, historically, politically, electrical, mechanical, practically, ecological, hysterical.