Random good picture Not show
1. McGrath remembers his offbeat sense of humor, his whimsical side.
2. Much of his writing has a whimsical quality.
3. Despite his kindly, sometimes whimsical air, he was a shrewd observer of people.
4. He has a wonderful whimsical sense of humour.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Miller is known for her whimsical paintings.
6. The whimsical imagery of Martinez's work plays on color and shape.
7. Miller is known for her whimsical paintings and sculpture, both emanating from her unique take on the Southwest desert.
8. The villas have whimsical spires, arched window frames and wrought-iron decorations.
9. Posy Simmonds' whimsical humour comes as a welcome relief in a medium that is surprisingly low on laughs.
10. His whimsical creations incorporate the antique wood letters and foundry type from a Montana newspaper he published in the 1960s.
11. Not in a haphazard or whimsical fashion, but as knowledge itself changes.
12. For her to be subjected to the whimsical will of a clown!
13. Chamberlain was constantly irritated by Baldwin's whimsical and indolent manner.
14. Wild, whimsical and scary, to say Alabama 3 are unpredictable would be an understatement.
15. He has a whimsical sense of humor.
16. A quavering voice, a whimsical mind.
17. Caption :4. Majolica House; Vienna, Austria:Whimsical, singular, and down-right amazing, Otto Wagner's masterpiece is one of the greatest products of the Art Nouveau movement.
18. It may vary in mood from the whimsical even playfull, to the tragic and passionate.
19. Terry and I were more on the whimsical side.
20. This was really a whimsical thought, and I reproved myself often for the simplicity of it.
21. The new Insolvent Act had made considerable inroads on the whimsical principles of those days.
22. He is said to have been convivial, widely knowledgeable, with a fertile imagination and a whimsical sense of humour.
23. In a fashion context, unapproachable or intimidating artwork becomes accessible, even whimsical.
24. Kneale read the synopsis but felt the format too whimsical to fit his much grimmer style of writing.
25. The Dwarves of Death is a light and pacey piece of whimsical London noir.
26. Mr. Sottsass was known for his playfulness and wit as well as his whimsical ornamentation.
27. The novelistic drama perhaps excuses the odd clinical inexactitude , a sense of operative terms being applied with a somewhat whimsical notion of what they entail.
28. MTR Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay, Interchange pilotless Disneyland Resort Line. Whimsical Disney - themed trains.
29. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor's whimsical flair.
30. The irony is that Fechner set about this huge mountain of rather hard-headed measurements for quite whimsical reasons.
More similar words: musical, basically, classical, physically, medical, radical, ethical, logical, typical, tropical, vertical, clinical, typically, chemical, critical, political, identical, technical, practical, historical, ironically, theoretical, biological, historically, politically, electrical, mechanical, practically, ecological, hysterical.