Synonym: clear, distinct, plain. Antonym: inaudible. Similar words: inaudible, incredible, plaudits, auditor, incredibly, audience, auditory, auditorium. Meaning: ['ɔːdəbl] n. a football play is changed orally after both teams have assumed their positions at the line of scrimmage. adj. heard or perceptible by the ear.
Random good picture Not show
1. The shot was clearly audible in the silence.
2. An audible gasp went round the court as the jury announced the verdict.
3. There was an audible sigh of relief when the news came through that nobody was hurt.
4. She gave an audible sigh of relief.
5. His words were barely audible.
6. The music was barely audible.
7. She'd lowered her voice until it was barely audible.
8. Her voice was barely audible above the noise.
9. There followed a barely audible burp.
10. The Co-lonel's voice was barely audible.
11. His voice was unsteady and only just audible.
12. The singer's voice was just audible.
13. His voice was barely audible above the roar of the crowd.
14. Her voice was scarcely audible above the noise of the wind.
15. There is an audible warning when a certain speed is exceeded.
16. The noise was audible even above the roar of the engines.
17. The sounds made by bats are not audible to the human ear.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. There was an audible sigh of relief.
19. There was an audible gasp from the audience.
20. Wagner spoke in a barely audible murmur.
21. Her reply was an almost audible sigh of relief.
22. His voice was barely audible.
23. A large gasp was audible, followed by laughter.
24. Her piping voice was only just audible.
25. The music in the restaurant is barely audible.
26. In a barely audible monotone, she gave her evidence.
27. The sound was tar oft and barely audible.
28. The sound was clearly audible in the awful silence.
29. A voice synthesiser gives further audible warnings.
30. The lecturer spoke so quietly that he was scarcely audible at the back of the hall.
More similar words: inaudible, incredible, plaudits, auditor, incredibly, audience, auditory, auditorium, Bible, foible, legible, visible, horrible, eligible, tangible, flexible, fungible, possible, feasible, illegible, indelible, intangible, impossible, accessible, permissible, perceptible, ostensible, discernible, susceptible, reprehensible.