Random good picture Not show
1) Two negatives make an affirmative.
2) Haig was desperately eager for an affirmative answer.
3) We are expecting an affirmative answer.
4) An affirmative resolution of both Houses of Parliament is needed.
5) She asked the question expecting an affirmative.
6) She answered in the affirmative .
7) "I will" is an affirmative.
8) He replied in the affirmative to my question.
9) Seventy-nine voted in the affirmative, and none in the negative.
10) The court's ruling narrowed the scope of the affirmative action program.
11) Affirmative action was meant to redress the balance for minorities.
12) Her answer was affirmative.
13) They are, like Steven, vehemently opposed to affirmative action.
14) Cose also tackles the issue of affirmative action.
15) The Court answers this question in the affirmative.
16) Their Lordships answered this question in the affirmative.
17) Buchanan opposes abortion, affirmative action, immigration and imports.
18) Above all, affirmative action assuages white guilt.
19) The answer must then be unequivocally in the affirmative.
20) Affirmative action in the workplace is under attack.
21) Proposition 209 outlawed affirmative action in California.
22) That question was answered in the affirmative.
23) But narrative tone is a different and affirmative matter.
24) Allowing the appeal automatically indicates an affirmative answer to the third certified question.
25) It thus fulfils the affirmative function of transmission and the negative function of prevention, both of which are designated semantically.
26) Therefore the function of an affirmative sociology would be to sensitize people to the social order.
27) He asked me if I was ready. I answered in the affirmative.
28) The question posed at the end of the first paragraph can be answered with a strong affirmative.
29) It is difficult to imagine a scenario in which most companies will enthusiastically promote affirmative action as a matter of policy.
30) While trainers try to distinguish between the two,(http://sentencedict.com/affirmative.html) skeptics often view diversity as just warmed-over affirmative action.
More similar words: terra firma, formation, reformation, information, afflictive, transformation, native, relative, creative, superlative, tentative, imperative, vegetative, narrative, lucrative, commutative, cumulative, creatively, initiative, indicative, relatively, innovative, cooperative, pejorative, alternative, tentatively, correlative, legislative, qualitative, communicative.