Random good picture Not show
1. He has a commanding presence and deep, authoritative voice.
2. She has an authoritative manner that at times is almost arrogant.
3. David speaks in an authoritative tone.
4. He has a commanding presence and an authoritative voice.
5. Amanda launched into an authoritative disquisition about contracts.
6. The book is an authoritative account of World War Two.
7. He is pale, dark, and authoritative, with the gravitas you might expect of a Booker prize winner.
8. The first authoritative study of polio was published in 1840.
9. The authoritative manner in which he talked concealed his ignorance.
10. But probably more authoritative than you expected.
11. There is no single, authoritative definition of child abuse.
12. Such authoritative statements do not invite skepticism.
13. There is no striving towards an authoritative statement.
14. She wanted to hear it from an authoritative source.
15. No formal, authoritative documents set forth these rules, and they find no embodiment in statute law.
16. Applied Linguistics also includes a reviews section containing authoritative contributions on recent publications.
17. Soon an authoritative clinking of knife on wine-glass demands our attention.
18. That inquiry, the most authoritative ever carried out, favoured a local income tax.
19. They are published in authoritative, written form and, as acts of Parliament, are interpreted by the courts.
20. Like a true oracle, Hailey's pronouncements were both authoritative and ambiguous.
21. Each year the authoritative magazine Money Management evaluates with-profits endowment policies taken out 10, 15 and 25 years ago.sentencedict.com
22. The authors are to be congratulated on producing such a clear and authoritative work.
23. Religious experience offered a release through which women could testify to an authoritative experience in which gender was transcended.
24. There was still no official home-school links policy document to which interested parties might turn for clear and authoritative guidance.
25. It is appropriate that I here take the opportunity of welcoming the thrust of recent authoritative reports detailing guidelines for good corporate governance.
26. He came in with a long stride, with head erect, and calm authoritative eyes.
27. For many years scholars have tried to establish either the A or B text of the play as more authoritative.
28. One encouraging feature of period-instrument performances in recent decades has been a growing concern with reliable and authoritative editions.
29. Its consensus rulings have received widespread acceptance, establishing the body as an authoritative source of interpretation.
30. I introduced myself and upon learning my identity they naturally begged me to examine their treasure and offer an authoritative opinion.
More similar words: authority, authorize, qualitative, tentative, vegetative, commutative, tentatively, representative, agitation, limitation, invitation, orientation, native, precipitation, rehabilitation, relative, creative, imperative, lucrative, superlative, narrative, prestidigitation, initiative, cooperative, pejorative, creatively, cumulative, indicative, relatively, innovative.