Random good picture Not show
(1) Paramedics are to have extra training in administering on-the-spot treatment.
(2) A solicitor was charged with administering the estate.
(3) Pillai had responsibility for administering to the needs of half a million people.
(4) Practically, problems can arise when administering the intravenous injection.
(5) You should budget for the costs of administering the research project.
(6) His lab is administering chemokines to monkeys to see whether the substances guard against infection.
(7) It is also responsible for administering the procedures for the admission(sentencedict.com), supervision and examination of all graduate students.
(8) I was in the process of administering a barium enema.
(9) They also took turns administering the city-state, drawing lots to settle who would take on which job.
(10) Cotton buds. for administering and wiping away surplus ointment, antiseptic washes etc.
(11) This was clearly difficult for those administering policy, mainly the army.
(12) There are several possible ways of administering tests which might be derived from the Cockcroft Committee's recommendations.
(13) The council decided the cost of administering the licensing scheme should fall to the cereal growers who burned straw.
(14) The Furness monks conducted the local wool trade(sentencedict.com), administering the Grange at Hawkshead.
(15) Homoeopathy is not a complete system of medicine but a system of therapeutics - that is, a system of administering drugs.
(16) It belongs to the church and is used by its laymen for committees and administering charity.
(17) The National Insurance Act gave the newly set up exchanges the role of administering the system of unemployment benefit.
(18) No company wants its employees treated poorly or unfairly by the health insurer administering the self-insured plan.
(19) The subsidiary organization suddenly found itself in need of administering shock therapy to its members.
(20) Williamson argues that the M-form is a more efficient way of administering certain types of transaction.
(21) But the businessmen who are the driving force behind the TECs may feel diffident about administering a chunk of the welfare state.
(22) In this academic year the Department of Education and Science has also provided additional guidance to institutions administering the access funds.
(23) At the third tier, parish councils were created in 1894 and charged with administering poor relief.
(24) Also, the insurance company will charge around 1 percent a year for administering the arrangement.
(25) They include a new way of controlling waterborne diseases, and of administering drugs to people with chronic diseases.
(26) The papers had accused Neethling of issuing poison to members of so-called hit squads for administering to anti-apartheid activists.
(27) Some of those activities will be continued whichever Government are administering the country's affairs in six or seven months' time.
(28) In comparison, internal organization is a more attractive way of administering such transactions.
(29) No high scores were found in any country and during the interviews respondents often asked about methods of administering such systems.
(30) Casabona, of no fixed address, denies kidnapping, attempted murder and administering poison with intent on March 20 last year.
More similar words: administer, administrator, administrative, administration, minister, sinister, ministry, feminist, domineering, muttering, filtering, admin, diminish, reminiscent, minimalist, gathering, offering, mothering, enter into, hysteria, sister, quavering, pioneering, quivering, examining, posterity, hysterics, hysterical, mysterious, register.