Antonym: chemical. Similar words: mechanic, mechanism, technical, clinical, ironically, technological, panic, organic. Meaning: [mɪ'kænɪkl] adj. 1. using (or as if using) mechanisms or tools or devices 2. relating to or concerned with machinery or tools 3. relating to or governed by or in accordance with mechanics.
Random good picture Not show
1. Several firms of mechanical engineering have been syndicated.
2. The company produces mechanical parts for airplane engines.
3. He borrowed a mechanical book from me.
4. Charles Babbage's mechanical calculating engines were the antecedents of the modern computer.
5. The flight has been cancelled due to mechanical failure .
6. His mechanical calculating engines were the antecedents of the modern computer.
7. She was quite mechanical and unthinking in the way she ironed the shirts.
8. She bought a mechanical dog for her sister.
9. Production has been hampered by mechanical failure.
10. His workshop was full of mechanical contrivances.
11. The breakdown was due to a mechanical failure.
12. A dynamo transforms mechanical energy into electricity.
13. I was taught to read in a mechanical way.
14. Of course, minor mechanical faults sometimes occur.
15. Mechanical filters draw air through flat, coarse fibres.
16. Hardware is the mechanical components of a computer.
17. The train had stopped due to a mechanical problem.
18. It is real prayer, and not mechanical repetition.
19. He was a very mechanical person, who knew a lot about sound.
20. This washing machine was guaranteed from mechanical failure — I demand a new one!
21. He looks very mechanical.
22. Data recorders also pin-point mechanical faults rapidly, reducing repair times.
23. Any mechanical problems would upset our plans of driving across the desert.
24. The products of that country's mechanical industry are renowned for their high quality.
25. Stress, both human and mechanical,(sentencedict.com) may also be a contributing factor.
26. He was asked the same question so many times that the answer became mechanical.
27. The plane appeared to have crashed because of a mechanical problem.
28. The new car had to be withdrawn from the market because of a mechanical defect.
29. The plane had to make an emergency landing because of mechanical problems.
30. The plane crash was caused by human error, not mechanical failure.
More similar words: mechanic, mechanism, technical, clinical, ironically, technological, panic, organic, Hispanic, technician, take charge, change, chance, channel, exchange, by chance, merchant, communicate, changeable, incommunicado, take a chance, communication, radical, typical, logical, musical, medical, ethical, unchangeable, in exchange for.