Random good picture Not show
(3) We had sighted the vessel and were following it.
(4) The vessel reached port the next morning.
(5) The vessel anchored alongside the quay.
(6) He was accused of operating the vessel while drunk.
(7) The vessel docked in Swansea after a ten-hour crossing.
(8) A pot is a vessel for holding food.
(9) A cargo plane/ship/vessel carries cargo.
(10) The rupture of a blood vessel usually cause the mark of a bruise.
(11) A fire broke out on board the vessel.
(12) They managed to haul the survivors aboard the vessel.
(13) The vessel docked at Liverpool in April 1811.
(14) The captain paid his vessel off before the wind.
(15) Huge waves swamped the vessel.
(16) The little vessel paid off from the wind.
(17) The damaged vessel was towed into harbour.
(18) We hove the vessel to.
(19) The vessel flooded and began to sink.
(20) You should put the water into a vessel.
(21) The French vessel has a commanding lead.
(22) The vessel carried a crew of 130.
(23) A salvage team failed to refloat the vessel.
(24) The enemy's vessel was hulled with only one torpedo.
(25) The damaged vessel was listing badly.
(26) A plane with Danish markings was over-flying his vessel.
(27) The doctor burst a blood vessel.
(28) Their vessel is flying up.
(29) The vessel yesterday reached anchorage off Dubai.
More similar words: themselves, assess, essence, dessert, depressed, essentially, assessment, senseless, invest, harvest, asset, investor, assert, investment, assembly, assemble, investigate, passenger, sell, self-, investigator, itself, investigation, embarrassed, select, sell out, himself, seller, sell off, of itself.