Random good picture Not show
(3) We had sighted the vessel and were following it.
(4) The rupture of a blood vessel usually cause the mark of a bruise.
(5) The vessel reached port the next morning.
(6) The vessel anchored alongside the quay.
(7) He was accused of operating the vessel while drunk.
(8) The vessel docked in Swansea after a ten-hour crossing.
(9) A pot is a vessel for holding food.
(10) A cargo plane/ship/vessel carries cargo.
(11) A fire broke out on board the vessel.
(12) Officers making a routine inspection of the vessel found fifty kilograms of the drug.
(13) They managed to haul the survivors aboard the vessel.
(14) He almost broke a blood vessel from laughing so hard.
(15) The vessel docked at Liverpool in April 1811.
(16) The captain paid his vessel off before the wind.
(17) The little vessel paid off from the wind.
(18) The 169 000-ton vessel went down during a typhoon in the South China Sea.
(19) He burst a blood vessel in a fit of coughing.
(20) A powered vessel should give way to sail — it is an unwritten rule of the sea.
(21) The damaged vessel was towed into harbour.
(22) The vessel flooded and began to sink.
(23) You should put the water into a vessel.
(24) The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
(25) The French vessel has a commanding lead.
(26) The doctor said I'd severed a vessel in my leg.
(27) We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop(Sentencedict.com), there is at last a drop which makes it run over ; so in a serics of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over.
(28) As a young and spirited politician, he seems a worthy vessel for the nation's hopes.
(29) A rescue boat managed to come alongside the crippled vessel.
(30) The ill fated ship was sent off course into shallow waters and rammed by another vessel.
More similar words: themselves, assess, essence, dessert, depressed, essentially, assessment, senseless, invest, harvest, asset, investor, assert, investment, assembly, assemble, investigate, passenger, sell, self-, investigator, itself, investigation, embarrassed, select, sell out, himself, seller, sell off, of itself.