Synonym: box, cram, fill, load, stow, stuff. Antonym: unpack. Similar words: package, pace, space, impact, keep pace with, rack, sack, back. Meaning: [pæk] n. 1. a large indefinite number 2. a complete collection of similar things 3. a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film) 4. an association of criminals 5. an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose 6. a group of hunting animals 7. a cream that cleanses and tones the skin 8. a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect 9. a bundle (especially one carried on the back). v. 1. arrange in a container 2. fill to capacity 3. compress into a wad 4. carry, as on one's back 5. set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome 6. have with oneself; have on one's person 7. press tightly together or cram 8. hike with a backpack 9. press down tightly 10. seal with packing 11. have the property of being packable or of compacting easily 12. load with a pack 13. treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood.
Random good picture Not show
2. The water in his pack made it very heavy.
3. The soldier carried a pack on his back.
4. You have a scant hour in which to pack.
5. I'm just going to pack.
6. Pack your things.We're going to leave.
7. I forgot to pack my razor.
8. You pack in as tightly as you can.
9. Pick a card from the pack.
10. Did you pack the camera?
11. Pack these books off to your brother.
12. They managed to pack eleven people into the car.
13. The soldier carried a pack on his.
14. Pack out really is worse than promiscuous.
15. Come on, children, it's time to pack away your toys.
16. His pack was undone.
17. I have tried to pack a good deal into a few words.
18. Let's pack up and get ready to start at once.
19. Volunteers were ready and waiting to pack the food in boxes.
20. The tramp carried his belongings in a pack on his back.
21. The shop is giving away a sample pack to every customer.
22. The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
23. Pack the clothes carefully so that you don't crease them.
24. Pack these books together and put them in the attic.
25. This case is full,I can't pack any more clothes in.
26. We avoided a pack of journalists waiting outside.
27. I hid the money in my pack.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. How many needles are there in a pack?
29. The club will send a free information pack.
30. Please call a taxi, and in the meantime I'll pack some food.