Random good picture Not show
1. The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect.
2. The way a good investor does really well is by engaging in successful futurology.
3. The investor believes that his investment will pay off handsomely soon.
4. The changes in share values have damaged investor confidence.
5. A very good investor will outguess the market.
6. Ask the investor to check the correctness of what he has written.
7. A New York investor offered to acquire the company's shares for $13 each.
8. The main investor in the project is the French bank Credit National.
9. Suppose an investor held 1,000 shares in Polly Peck.
10. Our financial consultants can advise the small investor.
11. General Electric is Forstmann Little's biggest investor.
12. Kelleher liked the idea and became a minor investor.
13. But what is the investor buying with these funds?
14. The company is bankrolled by a Swiss investor.
15. On maturity, the investor receives the par value.
16. The investor may not be happy for the vendor to see the report for different reasons.
17. In Miami, one investor who had lost $ 4 million shot and killed a Merrill Lynch branch manager.
18. No, not unless you consider billionaire investor Warren Buffet a sucker.
19. The ideal for each investor will vary according to the amount available to invest and individual risk tolerance.
20. Whether the charge of investor short-termism is valid turns essentially on whether the stock market is efficient in pricing shares.
21. There is a twenty-day cooling-off period in which the investor can choose to back out of the contract.
22. The aim of the service was to offer everything the independent investor wanted(sentencedict.com), bar advice.
23. Markowitz's two-parameter model spawned an academic industry engaged in exploring the ramifications of the investor behaviour implied in the original formulation.
24. He wisely wore camouflage on his trips to Frankfurt: long-term investor brown.
25. Such a state of affairs provides the seller with a unique opportunity to exploit the relatively weak bargaining position of the investor.
26. The deregulation of the capital market brought with it the need for increased investor protection.
27. He felt that property often required a unit too large for all but the largest institutional investor.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Of course, the court may still grant a disgorgement order merely where it is satisfied that an investor has been adversely affected.
29. If money is invested, then interest is paid to the investor.
30. This means that complete market surveillance is possible and better investor protection is thus also possible.
More similar words: investigator, invest, investment, investigate, investigation, direct investment, inventory, restore, ancestor, invent, invention, harvest, inveterate, story, pastor, history, storage, historic, rest on, historian, historical, best of all, historically, vessel, themselves, convey, invade, invoke, in vain, convert.