Random good picture Not show
1. This chestnut pudding is a rich dessert with a festive flavour.
2. I was tempted by the dessert menu.
3. After dinner, we had ice cream for dessert.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
5. Looking for inspiration for a new dessert? Try this recipe.
6. After two helpings of dessert, Sergio was at last replete.
7. For dessert there's a fruit pie of some sort .
8. For dessert there's apple pie,[sentencedict.com] cheesecake or fruit.
9. He finished his dessert and patted his paunch.
10. What are we having for dessert?
11. No dessert for me,thanks,I'm dieting.
12. The dessert can be topped with cream, if desired .
13. I thought we'd have strawberries and cream for dessert.
14. The dessert will spoil if you don't keep it in the fridge.
15. Thanks. I'm going to pass on dessert, if you don't mind.
16. I'll have just a trifle of the dessert.
17. The menu described the dessert as 'a medley of exotic fruits'.
18. Would you like some apple pie for dessert?
19. She crowned the dessert with whipped cream.
20. She had homemade ice cream for dessert.
21. This delicious dessert is easy to make .
22. The dessert was topped off with cream and pieces of fruit.
23. There's nothing like a luxurious dessert to give a menu a final flourish .
24. Finish up your dinner and you can have dessert.
25. Would you like some fruit for dessert?
26. A chocolate dessert is a sure crowd-pleaser.
27. I've just got to prepare the dessert and that should do it.
28. The waitress rolled the dessert trolley over to our table.
29. When Des cooks dinner he always goes the whole nine yards, with three courses and a choice of dessert.
30. My only gripe is that one main course and one dessert were unavailable.
More similar words: assert, desert, insert, assess, vessel, essence, depressed, assessment, essentially, nevertheless, asset, assemble, assembly, user, design, modest, passenger, descend, besides, despite, designs, laser, serve, design for, desperate, designer, describe, embarrassed, closer, series.