Antonym: hors d'oeuvre. Similar words: assert, desert, insert, assess, vessel, essence, depressed, assessment. Meaning: [dɪ'zɜːt] n. a dish served as the last course of a meal.
Random good picture Not show
1. I was tempted by the dessert menu.
2. After dinner, we had ice cream for dessert.
3. Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. For dessert there's apple pie, cheesecake or fruit.
5. This chestnut pudding is a rich dessert with a festive flavour.
6. Looking for inspiration for a new dessert? Try this recipe.
7. After two helpings of dessert, Sergio was at last replete.
8. For dessert there's a fruit pie of some sort .
9. He finished his dessert and patted his paunch.
10. What are we having for dessert?
11. No dessert for me,thanks,I'm dieting.
12. I thought we'd have strawberries and cream for dessert.
13. I'll have just a trifle of the dessert.
14. Would you like some apple pie for dessert?
15. She crowned the dessert with whipped cream.
16. She had homemade ice cream for dessert.
17. No, no dessert, I'm stuffed.
18. This delicious dessert is easy to make .
19. We had mousse for dessert.
20. Finish up your dinner and you can have dessert.
21. Would you like some fruit for dessert?
22. A chocolate dessert is a sure crowd-pleaser.
23. The dessert was tried and pronounced delicious.
24. Would you like peaches and cream for dessert?
25. They went into the cafe for coffee and dessert.
26. They served apple pudding for dessert.
27. Shall we move on to dessert?
28. We had ice cream for dessert.
29. We had raspberries and cream for dessert.
30. We had pears steeped in red wine for dessert.
More similar words: assert, desert, insert, assess, vessel, essence, depressed, assessment, essentially, nevertheless, asset, assemble, assembly, user, design, modest, passenger, descend, besides, despite, designs, laser, serve, design for, desperate, designer, describe, embarrassed, closer, series.