Random good picture Not show
1. Speed is the soldier's asset.
2. He'll be a great asset to the team.
3. I'm sure she'll be an asset to the team.
4. The ability to motivate people is a priceless asset.
5. The teachers are the school's biggest asset.
6. He is a great asset to our company.
7. Good health is a great asset.
8. Good health is a great asset for me.
9. In his job, patience is an invaluable asset.
10. A sense of humor is a great asset in this business.
11. I'm not sure if his forcefulness is an asset or a liability.
12. Your inexperience is an asset and will allow you to think in original and unconventional ways.
13. Her one priceless asset is her unflappability.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The tennis player's speed is his great asset.
15. Speed is his greatest asset as a tennis player.
16. The airline is clearly a wasting asset.
17. My home is my most valuable asset.
18. He's an enormous asset to the team.
19. Knowledge of languages is a real asset in this sort of work.
20. The bank can seize the asset in the event of a default in payment.
21. An asset that increases in value with the passage of time.
22. She will be an asset to any school she attends.
23. 'I'm sure you will be an asset,' she finally added. 'Well[sentencedict.com], I see it's just about time for lunch.'.
24. Her leadership qualities were the greatest asset of the Conservative Party.
25. The firm has an important asset in the person of the sales director.
26. The ability to adapt is a definite asset in this job.
27. Since his injury, Jones has become more of a liability than an asset to the team.
28. Being able to speak a foreign language is a major asset.
29. Bank officials argued that it is not their job to chase down every asset of every bank debtor.
30. The profit or loss on the disposal of an asset must be accounted for.
More similar words: assert, assess, assembly, assemble, passenger, assessment, embarrassed, vessel, dessert, essence, set, depressed, set out, set off, upset, set up, essentially, closet, settle, set down, set about, set back, set forth, set free, setting, set aside, set apart, settle for, settle down, set fire to.