Similar words: himself, by himself, vessel, evolve, resolve, involve, them, invest. Meaning: [ð(ə)mˈselvz] pron.1. an emphatic form of them or they: The authors themselves left the theater. The contract was written by the partners themselves. 2. a reflexive form of they (used as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition): They washed themselves quickly. The painters gave themselves a week to finish the work. The noisy passengers drew attention to themselves. 3. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine himself or the definite feminine herself): No one who ignores the law can call themselves a good citizen. 4. (used in place of they or them after as, than, or but): no soldiers braver than themselves; As for the entertainers, everyone got paid but themselves. 5. their usual, normal, characteristic selves: After a hot meal and a few hours' rest, they were themselves again..
Random good picture Not show
6. god helps those who help themselves.
7. Any users of credit may overextend themselves.
8. They are trying to recoup themselves for their losses.
9. This charity aims to help people help themselves.
10. They recreate themselves with playing bridge.
11. He attacked greedy bosses for awarding themselves big rises.
12. They had to accustom themselves to the hot weather.
13. They thrust themselves into the house.
14. The hijackers eventually surrendered themselves to the police.
15. Our soldiers have entrenched themselves behind the battle lines.
16. They've bought themselves a new VCR.
17. They therefore can do nothing good of themselves.
18. The children babbled excitedly among themselves.
19. insects propagate themselves by means of eggs.
20. Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
23. Take care of the sense,(sentencedict.com/themselves.html) and the sounds will take care of themselves.
24. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. William Penn
More similar words: himself, by himself, vessel, evolve, resolve, involve, them, invest, dissolve, involved, theme, harvest, investor, scheme, involvement, investment, revolve around, investigate, the mass of, chemical, chemistry, in the main, all the more, sell, self-, investigator, euphemism, itself, investigation, for the moment.