Random good picture Not show
1. Self- help is the best help. Aesop
2. Self- defeating action must be stopped before it starts. Dr T.P.Chia
3. Nothing builds self- esteem and self- confidence like accomplishment. Thomas Carlyle
4. He died alone, his body ravaged by self- abuse.
5. I think she has low self- esteem.
6. The foundation of lasting self- confidence and self esteem is excellence, mastery of your work. Brian Tracy
7. Michael is self- centered with a chip on his shoulder, just like he used to be, she says.
8. The market can not be expected to exercise self- restraint - this is the duty of government.
9. They cannot take away our self- respect if we do not give it to them. Mahatma Gandhi
10. Only make decisions that support your self- image, self- esteem, and self- worth. Oprah Winfrey
11. Drug addiction is a self- punishing disease that ruins mental, psychological and physical health. Dr T.P.Chia
12. Self- imposed pressure Lately, she has wondered if her message is getting lost in the bright lights of television.
13. That simple fact, which would appear to be self- evident, keeps surprising people.
14. Some people lie to boost their low self- esteem; some people lie to project their superiority. Some people lies to please or make others feel good; some people lie to belittle or hurt others. Some people lie to avoid responsibility or punishment; some people lies to achieve success or to seek personal gains. Dr T.P.Chia
15. Gwynn considers himself a self- motivator, but clearly he relishes proving others wrong.
16. People who are under pressure, or have low self- esteem and confidence, are more likely to tell lies. People who are addicted to gambling, alcohol, and drugs are potential liars. Dr T.P.Chia
17. There are other measures of self- respect for a man, than the number of clean shirts he puts on every day. Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Go on a journey of self- discovery - examine your values, attitudes, habits and behaviors, and find out your strengths and weaknesses. Dr T.P.Chia
19. Lying is a way of life- – lying is inevitable in everyday life. Lying is a conscious attempt of the mind to protect ourselves, or to advance our self- interest, by distorting the truth or telling deceptive falsehoods. Dr T.P.Chia
20. The drug addict loses the sense of dignity, responsibility, self- esteem and self- respect, and he forgets how to live like a human being. Dr T.P.Chia
21. No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it very well, ever loses his self- respect. George Bernard Shaw
22. On many other cuts, though, he goofs around in a self- deprecating way that actually seems phony.
23. I wish I had the energy that my grandchildren have - if only for self- defense. Gene Perret
24. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self- help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. Steven Wright
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. If you have a negative character, you are likely to fall victim to laziness, irresponsibility, low self- esteem, irresolution. Quitting- mindedness, recklessness, compulsion and emotional impulsiveness. Dr T.P.Chia
26. If you have a positive character, you are likely to believe in work ethics, responsibility, sell- esteem, determination, perseverance, prudence, self- restraint, and emotional discipline. Dr T.P.Chia
27. Good and honest people are equally vulnerable to being hypocritical and deceptive when self- interests are involved – sometimes even honest people have to pay the price of acting hypocritically or unscrupulously. Dr T.P.Chia
28. It is not a good idea to be enthusiastically honest with people you do not know well, and it is not wrong to conceal or disguise for self- protection. Dr T.P.Chia
29. An occasional compliment is necessary to keep up one's self- respect. Mark Twain
30. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self- esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. Nathaniel Branden