Random good picture Not show
(1) It's senseless to continue any further.
(2) Her death seemed such a senseless waste of life.
(3) I condemn this senseless violence.
(4) His death was a senseless waste of life.
(5) It was an absolutely senseless act of violence.
(6) She knocked him senseless.
(7) Panos was beaten senseless by the burglars.
(8) He was knocked senseless by the blow.
(9) What a senseless fellow he is!
(10) He revived the senseless child.
(11) His dreams were senseless and inchoate.
(12) He lay senseless out in the rain.
(13) It would be senseless to continue any further.
(14) She was exasperated by the senseless delays.
(15) The fall knocked me senseless.
(16) The police blamed senseless drivers who went too fast.
(17) She bawled her senseless ditties to the audience.
(18) He had been beaten senseless .
(19) The thugs beat him senseless with a baseball bat.
(20) They were knocked to the ground[Sentencedict], beaten senseless and robbed of their wallets.
(21) In their senseless killing of innocent people, the terrorists have shown their lack of respect for human life.
(22) He was beaten senseless.
(23) She drank herself senseless.
(24) Motoring organisations slammed senseless drivers for travelling too fast.
(25) All this may not shock you senseless.
(26) They beat him senseless, and left him for dead.
(27) The branch of a tree knocked one of the horsewomen senseless.
(28) An innocent child's life has been snuffed out by this senseless shooting.
(29) The branch of a tree knocked one of the riders senseless.
(30) It's about time we called a halt to all this senseless arguing.
More similar words: sense, in a sense, consensus, make sense, homeless, nonetheless, nevertheless, less, dense, select, bless, offense, sensor, consent, telescope, license, expense, intense, defense, counselor, selected, vessel, counseling, selection, much less, sensitive, sensation, essence, regardless, more or less.